Default OMG, is he still there?!

We were there September 2007 at CSA and met this awesome server/waiter at Feathers. My hubby just did a search in boards and found his name! His name is Toyan!!!! he was wonderful! Does anyone know if he still at Feathers or somewhere's else on the resort?!
    Jennifer

He's still at the resort as recently as Christmas. In Patois Patio.
    Last edited by WandA; April 19th, 2010 at 12:55 PM.

That is awesome!!! Thank you so much for replying!
    Jennifer

Toyan is our favorite too! We were married at CSA in March 2006 and went back for our second visit in Oct 2008 and he remembered us! Toyan took care of us the whole week, best server ever!

We too loved Toyan! Toyan was not only excellent in service he was hilarious and had a great smile! We always looked for him. My husband and I were there in November 2009 and he was there. We are returning in July and we hope to see him then too!

We just came back and toyan is still there and he is the best. He often works mornings at the palms on the pool deck. Sometimes he will work patois at dinner . Your best bet is breakfast at the palms--just ask your host to seat you in his section.

Tell him hello from don and roni in vancouver and tell him to stay criss and smooth