Thread: CN Photos

Hybrid View

Default CN Photos

I didn't find many photos of Couples Negril on the new message board; so for anyone who hasn't been there (and for those who want to refresh their memories), here is a link to some photos from my birthday celebration: http://travel.webshots.com/album/563...c?vhost=travel

It's kind of comprehensive (123 photos) so you can be selective, but it should give you a idea of why Couples Resorts are the number 1 all-inclusive getaways in the Caribbean (and beyond).

Each resort has its own character and if you want to start a debate, just ask which one is best.

Hope you enjoy,

Art B

Art,
    Thanks so much for bringing your great pics to the new MB. I just had to browse through them again. Forgot you had stayed in a Beachfront Suite. Was that in Bldg 1?
    We'll be returning to CN for our 36th anniversary in 66 more days and we have a Beachfront Suite booked this time. We are SO looking forward to this trip Thanks again for sharing your fantastic album

Quote Originally Posted by cubbyblu View Post
    Art,
    Thanks so much for bringing your great pics to the new MB. I just had to browse through them again. Forgot you had stayed in a Beachfront Suite. Was that in Bldg 1?
    We'll be returning to CN for our 36th anniversary in 66 more days and we have a Beachfront Suite booked this time. We are SO looking forward to this trip Thanks again for sharing your fantastic album
    [B]I don't remember what the building number was, but I was on the end near the waterfront activities and my sister was on the other end practically overlooking the AN. I'm not sure who had the better view.[/B]

GREAT PICS!!! I am so jealous that I have to wait until Nov. to enjoy all that.
    Jamaica Us Happy
    Jason & Ann

Thanks Art! Lovely photos....mouth is watering! lol Now I really can't wait until September. Guess I will just have to sit on my hands until then!
    Erin N Steve (always Erin)

Thank you so much for sharing your photos. My husband and I will be going to CN for the first time in December. I can't wait to get there!

Awesome pics Art!

Quote Originally Posted by artbcpa View Post
    I didn't find many photos of Couples Negril on the new message board; so for anyone who hasn't been there (and for those who want to refresh their memories), here is a link to some photos from my birthday celebration: http://travel.webshots.com/album/563...c?vhost=travel

It's kind of comprehensive (123 photos) so you can be selective, but it should give you a idea of why Couples Resorts are the number 1 all-inclusive getaways in the Caribbean (and beyond).

Each resort has its own character and if you want to start a debate, just ask which one is best.

Hope you enjoy,

Art B
    Hey Art....how did you get the chef to cook your fish? Just ask I guess?...awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by snib_rock View Post
    Hey Art....how did you get the chef to cook your fish? Just ask I guess?...awesome.
    You got it. They were more than happy to make it for me. There was so much fish I was giving it away to everyone who walked by. I have never tasted fish prepared that way and wow was it a gorgeous presentation.

Hi ! You can also get alot of pictures on the Facebook group, Couples Negril :-)