Thread: New Years Eve

Default New Years Eve

I know it is super early to start thinking about New Years but my husband and I are wanting to get a few other couples together and celebrate the New Years at Couples! We are debating between Couples Negril and Couples Swept Away and I wanted to see if anybody had any suggestions on which one is better. We went on our Honeymoon at Tower Isle and loved it but we want to see the other side of the island. Also does Couples do anything special for New Years? Thanks

We will be at Negril on New Years Eve. First time at a couples resort and are so excited!

You will love Couples! Its awsome how everything is included and the food and drinks are FABULOUSMaybe we will see you there!

we have been to CN two years running at Christmas and New Year, hubby proposed the first year and we got married on New Years Eve 2009. We will be back again this year, arriving on the 28th December. It is the one and only place to spend New Year, they go all out to make it simply the best, music is amazing, food is amazing, have I said amazing yet ?
    I will try to include some pics.
    Hope to see you there !!
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Default Couples San Souci New Years 2010

Hello!
    My husband and I are booked for NYE at CSS! I'm soooo excited! I have read posts on this message board that the New Years Eve celebrations at all the resorts are awesome, but I'm hoping that someone who has spent NYE at CSS can share some of their wonderful experiences!

Thanks in advance!
    suzyQ

We will be at CN for Christmas and New Year's 2010. We've never been away for the holidays before and we're really looking forward to it. We keep wondering what Christmas in Jamaica will be like, besides fabulous? We arrive 12/23 and leave 01/04.