Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Only 8 more days for us. Finally it's coming! Feels like we're the last ones going. Oh well.

Haven't heard any good stories from the Julier's coming back yet. How was it everyone???

well.. most of our friends are there already.. hope you are saving me a drink and a lounger.. LOL We will be arriving on the 20th hopefully in time for the first boat over! That is the plan anyway. We will see if it works out. We are heading out in 2 days!!! We will be in Jamaica on the 19th in Mo Bay, then to CTI, our home away from home, on the 20th.. Can't wait to see you guys!

Default Cti

Vicky, it was great to finally meet you & Michael.
    Becky & Bud, also great to meet you both and sorry you could not extend the trip.
    Really was a great crowd at CTI that week!
    Maria did not receive anything from Andrea yet. She will create a email list when she does.

Quote Originally Posted by Vickyj View Post
    It was great to meet you and Bud also and we can't wait to get back. We shared e-mail addresses on Friday as a last minute thought. If you want to be included e-mail me at vjanowski @ insight bb dot com with no spaces. Andrea is sending out a list and Maria is going to make "listserv" for us. Do keep in touch either way!
    Mi love fi binaked inna Jamaica
    (Patois for: I Love To Be Naked in Jamaica / At the island or SSB Mon!)

Seven days! I can hardly stand it! We need to get started on our packing (I'd get nothing done if it weren't for the last minute)!

We leave for the airport in a few hours... guess I better get packing!!! Woo Hoo...!

Quote Originally Posted by KevinCarrie View Post
    Only 8 more days for us. Finally it's coming! Feels like we're the last ones going. Oh well.

Haven't heard any good stories from the Julier's coming back yet. How was it everyone???
    Hey there Kevin & Carrie, It's Jim & Dee. Great meeting you guys here. Hope you enjoy your day in Sans Souci!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6