Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: August 2011

Default August 2011

Angela and I will be celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary at CTI from July 31st to August 7th. This will be our third time to Jamaica and to Couples (CSS August 2008 and CSA August 2009). The island is very intriguing to me ... hopefully, Angela will feel the same. Hope to see you there.
    ~Kevin

Aww we are gonna miss you just by a few days. My husband and I will be there August 12 -21. Enjoy the island, as I know you will. That is our favorite place in the su.

Bob & Jenn 7/27-8/3
    Kevin & Angela 7/31-8/7
    dondonntx 8/12-8/21

Our time will overlap with yours a bit - we'll be there 7/27 - 8/3. This is our second trip to Jamaica and CTI. We went to the island on our last day there last year and were very disappointed that we did not go on our first day, because we would have gone back every day. Definitely give it a try - if you get over there and don't like it, get right back on the boat. We'll see you there!

Don't have an exact date yet, but Denise and Greg will be "home" in August 2011.

Just booked today for Aug. 15-21st!!!!! It will be our honeymoon. Getting married on the 13th

Updated list:

Bob & Jenn ............. 7/27-8/3
    Kevin & Angela ...... 7/31-8/7
    dondonntx ............... 8/12-8/21
    mdurham .................. 8/15-8/21

Please add you name and dates accordingly.

My fiance and I are getting married at CTI!
    We booked August 23-30 just this past weekend!
    This will be our first visit to Jamiaca. So excited!
    Last edited by SunshineandFire; February 24th, 2011 at 09:18 AM.

Well, we are booked!!! My husband and I will be there August 13-21. Can't wait to get back home. This will be our 5th time at Couples, 4 at CTI and 1 at CSS. Can't wait to catch up with old friends, as well as meet new ones.

Drew(26) and Brandi(26) Texas
    Brandi

Jay and Francine 8/18-8/23! 3rd trip to CTI. Any other "Islanders" in this thread?

My husband and I will for sure be at the island the whole time we are there!! Can't wait!
    Brandi

Great Coconut! Its always better with a good fun crowd out there!

Updated list:

Bob & Jenn ............. 7/27-8/3
    Kevin & Angela ...... 7/31-8/7
    dondonntx ............... 8/12-8/21
    Drew & Brandi ........... 8/13-8/21
    mdurham .................. 8/15-8/21
    Jay & Francine .......... 8/18-8/23
    SunshineandFire ....... 8/23-8/30

My husband Paul and I will be there from August 13th thru the 21st.....can't wait to meet up with old friends and make new ones - spend all our time on the island....

Hey Mindy!!! We only have 95 days to go!! You and Paul better have a drink ready for us since ya'll will get to the resort first!! Since we are going a week later this year we will celebrate Drew's birthday on the 20th, so that should be fun!!
    Brandi

My fiancee and I will be there 8/15/11 - 8/21/11

"Just booked today for Aug. 15-21st!!!!! It will be our honeymoon. Getting married on the 13th"

Us too!!!
    Last edited by jbrewer; May 10th, 2011 at 10:26 PM.

Hey guys!

We will be there for our honeymoon August 21-26! Hope to see some of you guys there! We are so excited!! It's our first trip to Jamaica and I can hardly contain myself!!!

Ryan & LeAnne

We also just booked for August 22-29th. Cannot wait to get there!!

Default Booked for August 22 - 29!

Guess we're hopeless Couples junkies. We received the email describing this week's Couplicious Wednesday Escape to CTI. We normally take days to deliberate over our decision on a major trip. In fact we've been talking for many days about what we wanted to do for our 29th wedding anniversary this August. After seeing this week's special, it only took us a half hour to decide to book CTI in August. The bad (good?) thing is that we are also booked for CTI in April '12. Reminds me of the Black Eyed Peas song "Just Can't Get Enough".

Quote Originally Posted by liquid View Post
    Guess we're hopeless Couples junkies. We received the email describing this week's Couplicious Wednesday Escape to CTI. We normally take days to deliberate over our decision on a major trip. In fact we've been talking for many days about what we wanted to do for our 29th wedding anniversary this August. After seeing this week's special, it only took us a half hour to decide to book CTI in August. The bad (good?) thing is that we are also booked for CTI in April '12. Reminds me of the Black Eyed Peas song "Just Can't Get Enough".
    We were also debating for about a month as to where to go. Originally we were set on CSA but just could not pull the trigger. Then when I saw the special price I was on the phone with my TA!!

She was able to get the special for CTI plus we added a few days at another resort for 3 days prior. We went from 7 days at CSA to 10 day for LESS then we would have paid originally!

TY for the Wednesday specials!! Sometimes it really does help those of us who cannot make a decision!!

Only 49 more days till we're at CTI, we can't wait!!!!

My fiance' & our families will be arriving (on different days) the week of August 20. We arrive August 21st & are getting married on August 23-we will be leaving on August 27. Can't wait!
    I'm marrying my best friend!

We (Mark 29 and Amber 26) just booked today. This will be our first time to Jamacia and our first All Inclusive. Very Excited

Lakisha, we should meet up! I'm bringing my really nice digital SLR camera and I'm looking for someone to take additional pictures for us at our wedding. We are using the resort photographer, but since my family and friends can't attend--we want lots of pictures!

I could do pictures with my camera for you and vice versa!! I would send you CD with all the pics I take for you!

Hope to meet you there!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast