Hybrid View

Default Archive old message board threads?

Just wondering, is there any way we can have the posts from the old message board archived on this board? There are some posts over there with some REALLY good info, such as how much to tip, etc. I tried a search on the new message board, and it only gave me posts from the new board. I tried to go back to the old board to search, but it says that the search feature has been disabled while the old board is in maintenance mode.

Any way to get those posts back here?

Here is the link that takes you to the Old Board. You can view the old posts, you just can't respond or add anything. (This link is on the right hand side of the new message board page).

http://couples.com/08messageF-olde.htm
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014

CB - 2015

I went to the old message board. Like I said, the search function is disabled & I can't research old posts.

The old board post cannot be archived on this new board as the posters they are tied to are not "connected" to the same posters from this board. Some people have changed names and some haven't signed up on this new board.

You are right, the search feature needs to be enabled on the old board while it is being left readable. Admins, are you listening to this.

Seandymon, see what you can do to get the search feature enabled for the old message board. It's kinda pointless to leave the old board up without it.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013