Default Wedding @ CSA Fantastic!!!

Hi all,

I was on this board constantly for a year before our wedding and made a promise that when i returned I would answer any questions if I can.

I am in the middle of writing a full review but All I can say Couples is First Class. Everything was perfect!!

So if you have any questions that I can answer than I will.

http://www.scphotographyslideshows.com/Leigh_Stacie

Thanks again Couples for making our day everything we could of dreamed of xx

Absolutely breathtaking!!!! What a great video!! Wow.

Wow, your dress is stunning. What beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing!

Those were amazing. Just beautiful.

Beautiful pics! Did you get your hair done at the salon?

Yes I got my hair done at the salon. I didnt have a clue what I wanted and the hair dresser done a fantastic job!!!

I like your dress! Where did you get it?

I love your wedding dress!! Stacey did my wedding June of last year and I see that she is still doing FABULOUS work. Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by englishrose View Post
    Yes I got my hair done at the salon. I didnt have a clue what I wanted and the hair dresser done a fantastic job!!!
    Ok, this is very reassuring! Do you mind me asking what they charge for styling? I saw a package price, but wasn't sure around what the cost is just to get hair done.

I am sure it was no more than $65 and i paid $12 for the flowers in my hair.

I was really lucky to find my dress. It is made by Farage and i saw it on a Mannequin when i walked into a bridal shop. It caught my eye because it was something different and when I asked the assistant she said it was a one off and they were now selling it for half price, BARGAIN!!!