Default Evening photos of CSS

Does anyone have evening or night pictures of the beach bar or the balloon bar at CSS? My SO has threatened to take me off duty for choosing a resort after last year and I'm trying to sooth him. The resort I chose in the DR was nice (not nearly as nice as Couples but it was a trip with another couple with a very limited budget) but the beach bar and the pool bar closed at 6pm. What a downer!! Our only evening option was the formal (and uptight, in my opinion) lobby bar. We'll be SO thrilled to have somewhere to hang out casually in the evenings. I still can't believe that with the beautiful palm fringed beaches and ocean breezes that the BEACH bar closed so early. Live & learn, right? We'll continue to travel to other destinations but Couples will always be our staple at least once a year. This will be our first trip to CSS (June 2010) but 4th to the Couples chain.

Staff @ work (Beach bar)

Balloon bar shot (only one I can find on work PC)

Post Gala traffic at the beach bar.

krisjamie-love the photos but now I'm a bit scared to roam around at night. Looks like some of the workers have been around for a LONG time. Just teasing!

That's how they look after 5-6 Bob Marleys back-to-back-to-back-etc. My camera is in tune with my brain.

Believe me, the entertainment goes on at the Balloon Bar outside area until 11 p.m. I know beacuse my room, F3, was facing that area so we sat on the balcony and enjoyed the music every evening. And the entertainment was top notch, not some high school rendition of Cats with a foreign accent that you will get are other AIs.

Trust me, you are about to make up for last year...BIG TIME!! CSS is a beautiful and fun resort. You will be able to enjoy PLENTY of night activity! After a visit to CSS, your SO will want to make you the permanent chooser of vacation places.

Default Bob Marleys Math

Here is some simple "Bob Marleys" math for everyone:

This

Plus This

Plus This

= THIS!!!

Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

Great!!! I Love It.

Poor Jake...
    He did not feel so good after the Bob Marleys, but it is nice to know that Ashley (his new wife) was feeling good enough to make fun of his passed out self. I remember that he wore sunglasses everywhere the next day, when he emerged from hibernation.

tanline:
    CSS is awesome. You and SO will have a great time.
    There is plenty to do at night for those that want to. So tell the SO to relax. It will be irie.
    The bar stays open until everyone leaves. (or passes out in Jake's case)

We will be there in July with Jeffmon, Mandy, Dave and Erin, our dear friends from CSS. I am sure that we will meet new friends and draw them into our zanyness (not sure if that is really a word).

63 days
    John

C'mon, you have to admit it was pretty funny how quickly things went downhill for Jake! Hahaaaa... in my defense, I would like to point out that I'm still holding his hand while making fun of my poor new husband

Quote Originally Posted by tanline View Post
    We'll be SO thrilled to have somewhere to hang out casually in the evenings.
    We'll look for you at the evening hang out!

Rick & Susan

Great pics! Can't wait to experience CSS in August

Hey Ashley
    You have been lurking haven't you?
    Coming back to CSS this year?
    John