Default CSA Wedding Pic's Mike & Dana

We got married at 10:00a.m. and had rest of the day to relax...I had my hair and make-up done, highly recommend this...Or be sure to use lot's and lot's of hairspray..Very humid!! We used an outside photographer and he brought a guy with him to video it as well.... It was extra to do this, but no regrets...You will enjoy sharing it with your family and just watching it yourself...I chose Michael Chen from Montego Bay to photograph our wedding pictures....I spent hours researching photographers work...If you go to his website Michealchen.com you will see exactly what I am talking about...
    I wish much happiness to all you out there planning your upcoming wedding...It will be beautiful, after all you will be in paradise, what more can you ask for....RELAX!!!! They take care of everything for you...don't stress like I did and lose sleep worrying about the details...
    If you have any questions, please feel free to ask, I will be more than happy to help you out in anyway I can.
    Dana
    Attached Images Attached Images          

great pictures thanks for sharing.

I love your pictures! We are getting married at CSA on May 10th at 10:00 am!! We both have the SAME dress. It was great to see it photographed in your wedding pictures so I could imagine!!!

Beautiful pictures! I love your dress, and your bridesmaids. Do you know where she got hers? I'm looking for a beachy dress for my mom to wear to the wedding.