Thread: Drinks @ CTI

Default Drinks @ CTI

We are planning our first trip to CTI next Jan. and want to know, do they serve good sweet iced tea??

At Couples, you will never get ANYTHING that is GOOD.....they only serve EXCELLENT, WONDERFUL, AMAZING, and PHENOMENAL things. Not to be funny, but really, everything there is great. While I don't drink my tea with anything but fresh lemon, I can't imagine them not having enough sugar for you to make yours sweet. I have found that things taste different there...maybe because of the euphoria youget from the whole experience, but as an example, their fruit explodes with juice and flavor when ou bite into it. The steaks at 8 Rivers, begin to melt in your mouth before you get to chew on them, and the pastries and desserts don't even go to your stomack....they pass right through to your butt and hips....they are truly sinful!!!!!
    Peace, Love, and Respect
    Billy
    CN 2002, COR 2007, CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CTI June 4-15, 2012

I don't recall any iced tea, much less the Southern blessing that is "Sweet Tea".

If you are looking for the Southern style Sweet Tea, then no they do not have that.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Ok Billy, I loved what u said. I just started laughing out loud. Go ahead with your bad self!!!!

Thanks! I'm a true Southerner and I have to have my sweet tea! Sounds like they truly go the extra mile to make all their guests happy at CTI