Default Need Help Selecting a Room at CN

Hi:

My wife and I have been to CSA three times and we are contemplating trying out CN instead next year. I'd like to hear from people who've stayed at CN about the choice of room. I've been looking at Deluxe Beachfront and Deluxe Beachfront Suite rooms. There seems to be a substantial difference in price. I've looked at the pictures on couples.com of the Deluxe Beachfront rooms and there doesn't seem to be any view of the beach at all. Is this correct? Does a Beachfront room actually have no view of the beach? Any information or assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

Hi Inthesun ~ If you look at the overview picture of CN, you will see that the rooms are in a 'horseshoe' shape and consequently rooms don't have a direct ocean view. Most of them you have a view from your balcony, but not dead on. The beachfront suites are on the end units closest to the beach and do have views.

My opinion on the rooms is we always get a garden view room and have always loved it. We just don't see the need to spend the extra money and instead use it to buy souvenirs or stay an extra day or so. The resort is very compact and no room is far from the ocean and you are hardly ever in your room.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

I forgot to mention that the big price difference from the beachfront room to the beachfront suite is that the suite is twice the size of the beachfront room and you get the option of dining in your room one night during your stay, plus little snacks are sent to your room each night to enjoy while you get ready for dinner.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come