Default Secret Rendezvous - Finding Out

My husband and I booked our first trip to Couples via SR and are leaving in a week - next Thursday. I know we "find out" where we'll be a week ahead of time, but I'm unclear re: how we find out. Do they email, call? Do we call, email?

Any help is appreciated as are any tips for first-timers!

It's been a few years since we did the SR (which was our first trip to Couples because we couldn't decide which resort we liked best) and I believe we were notified by email. At this stage, I'm sure you can call the 1-800 number and they will be able to let you know your destination.

Be prepared, you'll be hooked on Couples. Since our SR (which was to COR before it became CTI), we've been to CN and CSS. We're heading to CSA in December. Have a great time!

We found out by email on a Monday and we were leaving the next Sunday. We were there in March and got CTI. We had been to both Couples in Negril and were glad to go to the other side of the island.

I called the 800# and they told me.Also, my TA called.You will have a BLAST!

if you tell them you only prefer one side of the osland to the other will that give you a 50/50 shot of one out of 2 areas?