Default Marrying dec 2010 css

Hello,
    We will be getting married in Dec 2010 at CSS week of Dec 8th-Dec 13th. 1st time to Jamaica, does anyone know te weather around that time? I'm nervous we will see Christmas lights everywhere too? And about getting my hair done there has anyone used it before? Any tips?

Thanks A Bunch!

Quote Originally Posted by amrenkin View Post
    Hello,
    We will be getting married in Dec 2010 at CSS week of Dec 8th-Dec 13th. 1st time to Jamaica, does anyone know te weather around that time? I'm nervous we will see Christmas lights everywhere too? And about getting my hair done there has anyone used it before? Any tips?

Thanks A Bunch!
    We have been to CSS many times during December and for the most part the weather has been great. It is no longer the rainy season,but it it the tropics so rain can occur at anytime. When it does rain it is just a brief shower

It is Xmas season so you will see xmas lights in all their glory.

The salon does have hairdressers that can do your hair before your wedding

You should not have anything to worry about, you are going to the most romantic resort in all of Jamaica. (Wiat till you see the views from the wedding gazebo!)

We have been there the first week of December (4-11 this year) the last couple of years, and have always had great weather. We had a little rain one day both times we were there. Always in the morning. Last year we also had a couple of sun showers one day, but they never lasted more than a couple of minutes. As far as the Christmas lights, they didn't have them up yet when we were there.

I have never had my hair done there, but from all the posts over the last couple of years that I read they do a great job.

Relax, and have Congrats on the marriage.
    Linda

Thank you both for the tips can't wait to share pictures.

amrenkin - You have picked the most romantic resort in Jamaica to get married! We were there for the first time in Feb, and loved it so much, we went back in April. Write us at pellis4@cogeco.ca, and we'll send you some pictures of our 2 trips, if you'd like!
    (Karen&Paul)