Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Default April Amigos 2010

Moving the list to the new message board...

Len and Tracy 4/11 - 4/15
    Eric and Diane 4/11 - 4/23
    Craig and Cindy 4/11 - 4/23
    Richie and Sylvia 4/12 - 4/25
    Kevin and Karen 4/15 - 4/24
    Bruce and Kelli 4/16 - 4/23
    Tony and Barbara 4/17 - 4/23
    Steve and Brenda 4/17 - 4/27
    Keith and Suzan 4/18 - 4/26

who else is in????

I posted this on another thread and not sure which one of the 3 that are there everyone is going to use, so I am gonna post it here also. LOL
    Hey there all! Eric and I are working on a trip in April 2010... not sure of dates yet, but I am sure we will be there with all our new friends! I have copied the list from the old board and am pasting it here... adding us in, tentively... Hope I not jumping to far ahead here...

Becky and Wayne 4/9 - 4/16
    Amy and Eric 4/14 - 4/24 (tentively)

We are seriously thinking about coming again in April in 2010 and maybe 2011.. Cause it looks like we will have my kids during the summers now, so it is hard for me to justify leaving them when that is one of the only times I get to see them as our normal trip is in July each year.
    Waiting to see what the special is tomorrow before booking.... Will let you guys know!
    Amy

Thanks, Ladies. I posted this, too, but it didn't seem to show up.

Amy, thanks for remembering to add Becky and Wayne. We really hope to see you and Eric again next year!

crabracers Guest

I had completely forgotten about the "Meet up" threads. Shame on me. Nice to see that things are being taken care of. I'm sending out positive vibes for Amy and Eric that they will be able to be there with us in April. It just wouldn't be the same without you.

I like seeing our new name on the board. April Amigos. In all modesty, I like it.

Carry on Amigos

Richie

We're In! Its official! April 10th-17th!

Well... It is official... I booked today. April 14 - 24th, Can't wait to see you all again.
    The list again:
    Amy and Eric 4/14 - 4/24

Default April 2010

Annette and Jason are also going to CTI April 10-Aprl 18!!!!!

Hey Annette I'm soo sorry!!I remember you guys!You are our newlyweds we met at the Karaoke bar!You are married to "JASON"!!!So glad you guys will be joining us!!!All the piano bar crowd have booked so we are in for some serious fun!!I don't know if I responded to you on this thread or another but I didn't realize it was "JASON"S wife I was responding to!!! LOL!!!So glad you guys will be joining us.April 2010 can't get here soon enough!!
    Diane and Eric

Updated list...

Mona and Rob 4/10 - 4/17
    Annette and Jason 4/10 - 4/18
    Amy and Eric 4/14 - 4/24

This is Annette and Jason in Jamaica in April 2009.... we can't wait to see everyone again!!

Amy,
    You ain't gonna get lobster in April !!
    Randy

Randy... that is enough!!! You don't need to make this any harder on us!! You need to be NICE!!

Amy

OK Amy,
    I'll be nice. Actually, I'll always have a warm spot in my heart for April at COUPLES because that was the month when we first visited COR and TI many years ago (back during the Lions Logo days).
    Randy

PS: See y'all in a few days!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brent and Melissa April 11-19 2010.

Mona and Rob 4/10 - 4/17
    Annette and Jason 4/10 - 4/18
    Brent and Melissa 4/11 - 4/19
    Amy and Eric 4/14 - 4/24

Thanks for keeping the list up to date
    Yammy
    CTI/April Amigos

Bump!

It sure is quite here... where is everyone? We might be changing our dates some... fligts seem to be a few hundred cheaper if we travel a week earlier... Not sure yet... still looking....
    Amy and Eric

I've been watching flights as well. Last year I had to wait until February to book our flight. got a fabulous price on Air Jamaica... Just keep checking your airline, learn the pattern of when they put what dates on sale. We've had Couples booked for 4/2010 since 3/09, but haven't booked the air yet. watching and waiting.
    Yammy
    CTI/April Amigos

Try this: www.itasoftware.com

It searches all airlines, and you can do a month long search for trips of, say 7-8 nights, to find the best days to travel. You can't book on it, but I've always found it's a least a few bucks cheaper to book directly with the airline no matter what search engine you use.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    Try this: ........ but I've always found it's a least a few bucks cheaper to book directly with the airline no matter what search engine you use.

I concur.

thanks Bruce! I will check it out!

We haven't had a group update since july...... any new folks joining us??
    Yammy
    CTI/April Amigos

Quote Originally Posted by yammy View Post
    We haven't had a group update since july...... any new folks joining us??
    C'mon, let's hear some chatter! I'm in that between-trip funk, and need an island moment!!!

Bruce, try this.

First of all, bring the room temperature up to about 85 or 90. Fill the kitchen sink and the bathtub with STEAMY HOT water. Allow all the steam to to mix with the warmth of the room.
    Next, find something comfortable to lie down on. If you are trying to recapture the magical ambiance of our island, use either a chaise lounge type chair or you can always just lay a towel on the floor. If you do not have a "recreation" in mind, you may use any soft sofa, chair or bed.
    Next, get naked. This crucial step can be filled with unexpected results. For instance, if you are getting naked at home, in front of that rather large window that faces your neighbors home, this could have more results than one could have imagined. Not all of them pleasant. While we are trying to re-capture those warm and fun filled moments we all enjoyed last April, we must always modify our 'CR's as they have become known, and try to be mindful of those around us. Those less fortunate than we. Those poor, tired, hapless souls that have not, as yet, found our incredibly eclectic family.

Forgive me, I digress.

Just a reminder, that all this may be done either alone, or, preferably, with someone close to your heart.

So now, you are sitting or lying down somewhere, naked, sweating, grinning from ear to ear. A picture of contentment. In fact, I think I have that picture. I took it last April.

There is a certain a amount of inventiveness that one must possess, in order to achieve the desired results. Using your inner spirit to design the parameters of your temporary escape from ............

You can add decorations, music, food, sound effects, aromas, such as sunscreen lotions, crisp salt air, a hint of a beef pattie in the mix.

I have faith in you Bruce. Call on Kelli for assistance. You two work really well together.

I understand your restlessness, I feel your loneliness. Be strong my brother. Be strong.

my love to both of you

Richie

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast