Default You have no friends?..Then take your butts to CN.....Hugs

Are you lonely?
    Do you not have any friends?
    Would you love to have more friends than you can remember?

Then get off your buns and book a trip to CN...Couples Negril

Oh boy...We have met so many strangers this week,hugged them and turned them into life long hugging friends.

CN..Couples Negril...A resort that is like fine wine,it gets better with age.

Hugs

Hugmaster: can you report on the availability of onion rings at the beach bar? I hope you can put my troubled mind to rest with a "yes". Thanks for your work.

Default Hey tommy!!!!! Having fun??

Hey Tommy!!! Thought I might find you on here! Glad you are having a great time at CNN. As if there was ever any doubt! Keep having fun and SALTY DOGS and know that we are there with you in spirit! BIG HUGS, Lori & Bill

so funny! We met some terrific people while at CSA...so terrific that we all had dinner together one night. So fun!!

To answer your questions though-Im not lonely and I do have friends, HOWEVER, there isnt anything more fun and special than meeting people you would otherwise never meet, in an atmospshere such as Couples...laughing,dancing, eating,drinking and chatting like you've known them for years!!

Can't wait to go back!!!!

Much love and Dirty Bananas!
    Penny
    CN
    8/16-8/21

Home to CSA 3/4-3/11/2011

backson....Yes,they have ONION RINGS and they are so good.

Rum girl....Sure wish you and Lucky Bill were here with us.

tjsgirl..I also try to speak to EVERYONE...This trip we have met more strangers than ever before and I LOVE IT.

So again,if you lonely and have no real friends then book a trip to CN..

Hugs

Thanks, Tommy. Looking forward to your impressions of CSS. Please post once you get there. We will be there for the first time in a little over 8 months.

backsoon

The onion rings flow at the beach bar grill and they are just as yummy as they always have been.

TW aka Son

Good to see you and Peggy again my friend. Hope to see you all again next year. Maybe we can entice more April Fools to come out and play with us.

PS
    Now don't think I'm going to deliver a Salty Dog to you every time you wave that flag!

Default Tommywommy

Hi there!! It's Kim Robinson. I just found out that Maurine Miller is no longer with the Couples Resorts???? What in the world is going on. So many of the people we knew are no longer there? What a shame!! Have fun and big hugs to someone that I feel that I know very well. One Love, Kim Robinson PS Tell Peggyweggy that I feel like I know her to!

Again, TW and RDYJMJM, thanks for your tireless efforts on my behalf. I am sitting at my desk this morning looking at an 8x10 picture of a plate of jerk chicken and onion rings with a frosty glass of Red Stripe standing next to it. Can hardly wait for January.

backsoon

Now that picture would torment me. Not being able to take a bite of chicken or those onion rings or a sip of that Red Stripe.

I think you need to post that picture to torment the rest of us!

Default Going to CN in 10 days

Tommywommy,

We are heading to CN in 10 days and can't wait. Salty dog on you!!

t-n-t

Your right!! Going back may 15th for 5th time, can't wait!!

Quote Originally Posted by kimarob View Post
    Hi there!! It's Kim Robinson. I just found out that Maurine Miller is no longer with the Couples Resorts???? What in the world is going on. So many of the people we knew are no longer there? What a shame!! Have fun and big hugs to someone that I feel that I know very well. One Love, Kim Robinson PS Tell Peggyweggy that I feel like I know her to!
    Hi Kim, when we last saw Maurine she said that she was moving to Canada to be with her family. Although she was sad to leave CN and apprehensive about the cooler weather she was VERY Happy to soon be with her family.