Default Hot Deals Pricing Not Up???

I've been trying since last Friday to check the pricing for 2011 travel but it keeps saying "under construction". Any idea how long before the new rates will be posted? Thanks.
    Sharon "gravysgal"

wanting to know the same thing.I messed up and forgot to book for 2011 before April 15th. I've tried but none of the booking seems to work.HMMM

Give the 800# a call. You can book for the same price as using the booking engine.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

One can always call 1-800-Couples and make reservations directly. Good luck!

The pricing is in there. Log into the message board and then look from there. I have given this tip many times for everyone needing assistance. It doesn't seem to work from the home page but, it u log into the message board and use the "search prices & availability" on the left, u should b fine.

Still doesn't work!
    Dianavr

I realize I can book by either calling or signing in and searching, however I want to see the comparative rates for different travel times as well as compare pricing between 2 couples resorts. I'm hoping the "under construction" will be done soon so that I can start my planning.

I so wish we could visit Couples now...but will have to wait until next year before we can afford it. Miss you CTI and CSA.
    Sharon "gravysgal"

I managed access to the booking page through the link on the left side of this page. However, the Early Escapes code is not available in the price selections. What is up with that anyway. I suppose I could call, and I would to make the reservation if I were at that point. But I just want to check the prices as we are not sure if it is even feasible for us to go yet. I can understand the thing being out or not working for a short time, but I wish the booking pages were maintained and updated a little better so that we could use them. Oh well, I guess we just keep trying.

Anyone at Couples listening to this thread?

Greetings to all:

Try again. Apparently some of you may need to clear your recent search history. I did that and all functions worked fine.

Couples Resorts

Randy,
    Not trying to be a pest, but I still don't get the Early Escape pricing. The Fall in Love Again code button is there (G11B), but no Early Escape code button (F11B). I have tried this on different browsers (Safari, Firefox and IE8) and get the same result.

Just letting you know what is coming up for me. I have dumped history, emptied cache and any other tricks I could think of. Perhaps others are getting a different result on the page? Now my curiosity is piqued.

Ya know, I was just re-reading this thread, and I thought I sounded like a whiner in my last post. Please disregard, there is enough information available on the site to do what I need to do. If we decide to book, I will call the '800' number and deal with it that way.

Sorry to have taken up your time with this. How do you guys put up with us kids some times?

I agree with Dirtleg, Randy I tried again today, when I click on the Early Escapes the price and code comes up for Falling in Love, not Early Escapes. I've cleared my cache.
    Dianavr