Thread: Tennis at CN?

Default Tennis at CN?

Can anyone describe the tennis program at CN? Are there just courts or is there a full time pro (or more than one pro?)
    How 'professional' are the pros? During the average week (I know it is different every single week) how active is the tennis program? Do many CN guests make thier way to the tennis courts?Do they have tournaments or round robins every week and are the tournaments attended well?

For those about to tell me that I should consider CSA, I know a good deal about the program there and have no questions about that one, just CN.

Thanks very much for sharing your experience-
    R

Quote Originally Posted by rhallva View Post
    Can anyone describe the tennis program at CN? Are there just courts or is there a full time pro (or more than one pro?)
    How 'professional' are the pros? During the average week (I know it is different every single week) how active is the tennis program? Do many CN guests make thier way to the tennis courts?Do they have tournaments or round robins every week and are the tournaments attended well?

For those about to tell me that I should consider CSA, I know a good deal about the program there and have no questions about that one, just CN.

Thanks very much for sharing your experience-
    R
    Hi there. I think there are 4 courts at CN and there is a tennis pro on site. However, there is usually a guest pro each week that teaches one week Monday-Friday from 8-10 in the AM and then a round robin social or tournament I think at 4. My husband has been there as a guest pro twice and we will be back in March.

In the past he has had about 6 on average in both AM classes and it varies in the afternoon (depending on alcohol consumption during the day I'm sure). The traveling pro's job is to get the guests excited about tennis. Last time we got out the stereo and had a cardio tennis class in the PM with about 10 people (it was great!). The pro should make it fun and accomodate the guests in terms of their skill and desire.

When are you going to CN? 11 months is far too long, but well work the wait!