Default June 1st - June 12th 2010?

Anyone at CN between June 1st & June 12th? My fiance and I will be on our Honeymoon - we're late 20's early 30's. Be cool to meet up! 6 weeks and counting!!!

We will be going May 30th until June 5th. We are in our 40's and celebrating 21 years together. This will be our first time and we are very excited! Hope to see you there!

Julia

We'll be there June 6th-12th. We're in our mid 30's celebrating our 10th.

Matt

We will be ther June 4 - 12. My husband is in his mid 30's and I am in my early 40's, celebrating our 7th! Congratulations!!!

Lisa

So when and where are we all going to meet up for a drink?

There are four of us that will arrive on June 9th, we are all late 20's to early 30's as well. It is my wifes and I five year and we actually got married at CN. So the we are coming back and two friends decided to tag along.
    Our names are Brian, Kaari, Mike, and Kristi. See ya there!!

Hey we will arive about 3:30 have a vodka slushie ready for us at the pool bar.

My wife and I will be there from June 6th through the 13th. We are in our early 40's and celebrating our 20th!!

We are from Iowa and hope to see you all there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jddorf View Post
    My wife and I will be there from June 6th through the 13th. We are in our early 40's and celebrating our 20th!!

We are from Iowa and hope to see you all there.
    My wife and I will also be there 6-13 June and will be celebrating our 1st anniversary Can't wait to see everyone in only 5 days!!

My hubby and I will be there June 5-10 at Couples...packed and ready to go! Can't wait to meet everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by LBC View Post
    My hubby and I will be there June 5-10 at Couples...packed and ready to go! Can't wait to meet everyone!

LBC (Randy and Debbie) would you guys mind ordering 2 hummingbirds at the swim-up bar around 4:30pm on Sunday the 6th? My wife and I will have just completed check in and will be ready for our first taste of heaven immediately See you then!

Default Wolverine

You bet! Do we call you Wolfie? hahaha

Wolverine...I understand there will be two sets of "Randy and Debi's"!