Thread: Tan Lines :-(

Default Tan Lines :-(

It was sunny todaywhere I live so I laid out and got some tan lines

Oh how I dream of our return to SSB.
    ... it keepsh me shane

Quote Originally Posted by Lovjamaica View Post
    It was sunny todaywhere I live so I laid out and got some tan lines

Oh how I dream of our return to SSB.
    Yeah, we know what you mean. We just got back from CN and love our no-tan-line look. We're sort of dreading the first warm sunny day at home. And we're thinking we will either have to give up golf this summer or find an AN golf course in the area.

You could always throw caution to the wind and give your neighbors a thrill by going AN in your backyard!

ENJOY!!!

I'm dieing for some sun. We had 6" of snow last night and it is getting cloudy and dark again as I type. The forecast for our neighborhood for the week is a chance of snow every day. Whaaaa! I need Jamaica!!
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

When I lived in the US if we went to the beach then all the American girls would keep there straps up, but we brits took them off our shoulders and pushed the tops as low as they could go without bearing all. If we sunbathed on our fronts then we always undid the straps at the back.

I could never understand why the American girls did not do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Roclin View Post
    Yeah, we know what you mean. We just got back from CN and love our no-tan-line look. We're sort of dreading the first warm sunny day at home. And we're thinking we will either have to give up golf this summer or find an AN golf course in the area.

You could always throw caution to the wind and give your neighbors a thrill by going AN in your backyard!

ENJOY!!!
    I don't think my 2 boys age 15 and 16 would appreciate my being nude. The next warm sunny school day I will surely be AN on the deck!

What's up with all this cold weather? I think this applies to everyone in the USA - WTF?
    ... it keepsh me shane

Quote Originally Posted by kazd View Post
    ... If we sunbathed on our fronts then we always undid the straps at the back.

I could never understand why the American girls did not do the same.
    Some of us do...the rest are just prudes.