Default Deluxe Standard Ocean View, Couples Negri

Can anyone tell me if there is actually a fridge in these rooms?
    I know there is a mini-bar but just don't see listed a fridge?

Also, do they leave a check list of what you prefer being stocked in your room? (my husband thought he read it somewhere)

Thanks in advance,

Yes they do have a mini-fridge and they also have a checklist.

Here is what you can order from the list for the mini-bar at CN.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

There isn't a refrigerator, but there is a mini-fridge in all of the CN rooms. The mini-fridge also has a little freezer compartment perfect for making ice to go with your drinks.

If you don't see something on the list, just ask and they will get it for you.

If you go to the CN page and go to the accommodations page, look at the photos, it shows perfectly what rooms look like. The mini-fridge is behind the wooden doors across from the bed.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

This menu is funny! Since there will b 2 people in the rooms, why does some things have 1 limits? For instance, my husband & I both need a Pepsi but, we can only get 1. I guess that mean he will get Pepsi and I will have to drink 7-up. What r the pouring brands?

Quote Originally Posted by spice505 View Post
    This menu is funny! Since there will b 2 people in the rooms, why does some things have 1 limits? For instance, my husband & I both need a Pepsi but, we can only get 1. I guess that mean he will get Pepsi and I will have to drink 7-up. What r the pouring brands?

We found when we were there that we could still write 2, and they would give you two, or on the juices, we could do four etc. I guess as long as it isn't excessive, they will give you one or two more.

Quote Originally Posted by spice505 View Post
    What r the pouring brands?
    Recently they were:
    • Kirov vodka
    • Newport gin
    • Teachers whiskey (scotch)

Quote Originally Posted by rudi View Post
    Here is what you can order from the list for the mini-bar at CN.
    RUDI - Knew We Could Count on You!!!!
    Art xo Francine

Quote Originally Posted by sheltie1 View Post
    Can anyone tell me if there is actually a fridge in these rooms?
    I know there is a mini-bar but just don't see listed a fridge? . . . .
    The mini-bar and the fridge are the same thing. You shouldn't expect a mini-bar like you find in hotels in the U.S. It's simply a small fridge stocked with water, beer, soda, and juice. Since they started the checklist, there has been no wine or hard liquor in the room on our date of arrival, but they were provided the next day when we requested them via the checklist.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Quote Originally Posted by Art and Francine View Post
    April 28th, 2010 04:33 AM
    RUDI - Knew We Could Count on You!!!!
    I see you are still getting up way too early. Are we going to see some feedback from your trip??

Pamela,
    The hard liquor delivery seems to be case-by-case. We've had it from day one (without requesting it). But not the wine.
    [EDIT - I've been reminded that was in a suite and that our last stay (non-suite) did not have hard liquor upon check-in]
    Last edited by rudi; April 28th, 2010 at 12:52 PM. Reason: s.o. correction

Default Thanks

Thanks for all the help folks. It's nice to know there is a small fridge. We don't drink hard stuff so we like our diet pepsi and juice etc.
    We are not going until Jan/11 but it is going to be special. Our 25th anniversary and my husband's birthday. Can't wait to see the beaches of Negril.
    We have been to Trelawny and Ocho Rios-this will be the best by far!

Rudi,
    Was it tough going back to a room after that awesome suite?

Quote Originally Posted by Gary_and_Patti View Post
    Rudi,
    Was it tough going back to a room after that awesome suite?
    Hi G&P,
    The suites are awesome but you know how it is... we were so ecstatic to be back at CN we didn't even really think about it (well, OK, maybe a little).

The picture above only lists Pepsi products, does this mean Diet Coke is not available? My wife is a diehard Diet Coke drinker and doesn't like Diet Pepsi.