Default CSS Pictures- REDO!!!

Okay, sorry 'bout that folks. Try this link instead and hopefully it works!!! I sent it to my friend and she said it did so here's hoping. Once again, I present you CSS, April 14-17th 2010.

http://picasaweb.google.com/10987603...59849525653250

They worked, and we really enjoyed looking at them. It must have been great to have had Dunns River Falls to yourselves! We've been back from CSS for 2 weeks now, and still miss it terribly! Thanks for posting your pictures!!
    (Karen&Paul)

Thanks so much for sharing. Your pictures wishes I could leave right now. And to have dunn's rivers falls without a huge crowd. How perfect is that.

Default fantastic photos

your photos are amazing,we will be there in 40 days and after looking at your pics I am even more excited. Thanks for sharing them.

Thankyou so much for your pictures, they are great. I am a real foodie and loved seeing those pics!

Ayslinn:

It was worth the wait! Outstanding photos. We'll be back to CSS July 15 - 23 (after 4 days at CN.

Bilkat

Great photos! Glad you guys had a good time. So, have you booked your next "Return To Home" trip yet?
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

hooray! they do work. I LOVE them...thanks for sharing. What day did you do Dunns River Falls?
    Sean & Bekah Walsh

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I wanna go back now! We were there for the first time a few weeks ago, although it feels like FOREVER ago. Your pictures make me long to go home!

Thanks for sharing!!!

wow im so excited !!!!thanks for da pics i cant wait for our trip!!!!

Okay, I was able to see the pictures this time. They were great! I am tired from climbing all those stairs and hungry from looking at all that food. (lol) You both seemed to have had a great time. Congratulations to your friends on their recent wedding and marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffmon View Post
    Great photos! Glad you guys had a good time. So, have you booked your next "Return To Home" trip yet?
    Jeffmon-
    We have a CTI trip booked right now, and we're looking into CSA. Both for next year- too far away!!! But I'm still excited.

Quote Originally Posted by bekahchica View Post
    What day did you do Dunns River Falls?
    We went on a Friday. The resort does not provide transportation that day but hey gave us our entrance tickets and we took a taxi for $35 round trip. There weren't any cruise ships in port and no other resorts were there so it was well worth it! Would do it again in a heartbeat.

Beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing. My husband and I and 2 of our friends are going to Sans Souci this December for 2 weeks. None of us have been to a Couples Resort - your pictures are making me so anxious for Dec.!

you captured all the beauty in css. we have experience so much of these pics. and makes our wait shorter now.

Great pictures, just curious, what room type did you have. We have booked a one bedroom oceanview suite and I have read that some of them can come with a huge walk in shower as opposed to a tub.

We are not tub people so that type would be my preferred.

Quote Originally Posted by kazd View Post
    Great pictures, just curious, what room type did you have. We have booked a one bedroom oceanview suite and I have read that some of them can come with a huge walk in shower as opposed to a tub.

We are not tub people so that type would be my preferred.
    good question- you know what's funny is I don't actually know what room type we ended up in! We started out booked in the lowest room category, but upon arrival we were told we had received a complimentary upgrade... but I never asked what room category we had been updated to! If I had to guess though based on the room descriptions I'd say it was a Deluxe Ocean Verandah Suite.

Default CSS Beach Color

Hello Every One,

I am going to CSS for my honeymoon in June 2010. I only had a few concerns about the resort, 1) is the color of the beach some photos i have seen are a little gloomy and more on the dark green water. I hoping more for light blue of the Caribbean. Also after reading some review people stated that is was moldy and dirty. But most of all I chose this resort for all the great reviews I have read. Cant what to see what every one is talking about.

Thanks