Default Breakfast CSA/CSS

Hi everyone. I noticed that none of the Restuarants at CSS have morning hours??? We have been to CSA and they have several restuarants available for Breakfast. What are the options available at CSS for breakfast....Thanks.

Your choices for Breakfast @ CSS are the Palazinna (sp) restaurant and its buffet. It also has an omlette station where they make eggs to order, waffles and pancakes
    You can also order room service and get the continental breakfast delivered to your room anytime from 6:30 to 10:30 AM
    The reason only one restaurant serves breakfast @ cSS is becuase CSS has the smallest amount of rooms of all the Couples resorts and the one restaurant that serves breakfast is more then enough
    Keep in mind even though CSS is the smallest amount of rooms it sits on the largest piece of property of all the Couples resorts

As Richli2 pointed out, the breakfast restaurant at CSS is the Palazzina. I think it serves breakfast from 7:30 to 10:30. The setting at Palazzina could not be more beautiful or peaceful. It is open air (there is also seating inside if you so choose), with a wonderful view of the ocean. It is also 2-tiered, so those sitting a little further back still have the great view. There is a good variety of food, and all is excellent quality. AND, the service is the best you will get anywhere!!! As many people have said, the wait staff are attentive, but unobtrusive. They have it down to an art!! You will love it!
    (Karen&Paul)

We LOVE the breakfast at the Palms. That's probably our favorite meal. lol

Is the breakfast at CSS like that? It sounds about the same. We are going to CSS next year so that would be cool to take our favorite meal with us.

Quote Originally Posted by mgudorf View Post
    . . . . We have been to CSA and they have several restuarants available for Breakfast . . . .
    CSA has two restaurant options for breakfast: a buffet breakfast at the Palms and an ala carte breakfast at Patois Patio.

The remainder of the resorts offer a buffet breakfast in the main dining room: Palazzina Restaurant at CSS, Cassava Terrace at CN, and the Patio Restaurant at CTI.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Quote Originally Posted by melody View Post
    We LOVE the breakfast at the Palms. That's probably our favorite meal. lol

Is the breakfast at CSS like that? It sounds about the same. We are going to CSS next year so that would be cool to take our favorite meal with us.
    Melody,

We've been to both CSS and CSA. The breakfast spread at the Palazzina restaurant at CSS is equal to that at the Palms...but with a better view if you eat outside.

Enjoy!

Bart & Bug

The brealfast at the Palazzina rest at CSS is very similiar to the breakfast at the Palm rest at CSA

Sweet! Do all four of the resorts have a similar setup like the buffet breakfast at CSA?

Yes, all four Couples resorts have a buffet breakfast set up like the Palms @ CSA