Default What's it like back home?

After you do the AN beach thing at couples, how do you deal with it after you get back home? Do you consider yourself a naturalist or a nudist now that you've discovered that kind of freedom? Do you begin planning your next trip back to Couples, so you can enjoy it again? Do you build a fence or plant tall shrubs in your back yard? Do you seek out a place where AN is accepted(nudist clubs)?
    The AN beach experience at Couples Negril changed my life(for the better). I'm more tolerant and accepting of others, and more relaxed and in tune with my body. But it'really hard to practice my new found freedoms here in the midwest. How do you deal with that?

We feel the exact same way. Once back, we booked another trip for next year so we can "go home" to AN. We are even considering moving in hopes of having a more "private" back yard. Can't do that now with our back yard open on both sides with an 8 year old on one side and 4 kids 10 to 4 on the other!

Plus the weather hasn't been too conducive to sunning ourselves AN. Still too damn cold!

mrg

You develop a better understanding of the freedom that was experienced.

Yes you start planning your return to Couples.

Yes you begin to think of how you can experience that freedom at home or search for those locations online.

You have become comfortable with yourself and how you look.

How do you deal with that new found experience and can't find it locally?

Start counting the days down untill your return.

352 days to go.

We know people who specifically moved so they could have a completely, 100% private back yard with a pool. We'd have to build a 30 foot fence to private-ize our back yard, so we just have to come back to JA once or twice a year. Not so bad.

As for the nudist camp thing...it's the beach we are into, not eating dinner or playing tennis in the buff.

My problem now is that I can't think about taking a vacation any where that doesn't have the AN option. And there really are not that many, especially in the states. We aren't into the swinger type places and really don't want to be AN for all things, such as meals. That is why Couples is such a good fit for us. We are going to Florida on vacation and have found that there is a public AN beach near New Smyrna Beach. While it doesn't have a beach bar handy it is pretty nice.

We are fortunate to live in the country and can be AN just about anywhere around our house we want to. Unfortuantly both kids are home now so that restricts our freedom (we aren't into the family AN thing).

Looking forward to SSB in December!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vybz View Post
    We know people who specifically moved so they could have a completely, 100% private back yard with a pool. We'd have to build a 30 foot fence to private-ize our back yard, so we just have to come back to JA once or twice a year. Not so bad.

As for the nudist camp thing...it's the beach we are into, not eating dinner or playing tennis in the buff.
    We are right there with you. No amount of privacy fence would make our backyard private. We are also not into eating dinner with others or playing tennis in the buff. Couples meets our needs.
    Vicky