Hybrid View

Default CSS Repeaters Dinner - what time?

Hi all!
    We are planning a trip to CSS May 7-14, 2011 for our 10 year anniversary/vow renewal. Our vow renewal will be Thursday May 12 (b/c that's our wedding date) and I'm trying to pick a time for the ceremony to take place. However I understand the repeaters dinner is on Thursday nights and something not to be missed. So I don't want our ceremony to get in the way of that. However, I'm concerned about going to the not to be missed repeaters dinner and leaving our friends who can't attend behind. Is it really really worth it? What time does it start?

On Thursday nights, there is the manager's cocktail party by the main pool, beginning at 6:00. The repeaters dinner follows that at 7:00. It really is an excellent dinner, great food, lots of laughter, you get to meet a number of the administrative staff (one sits at each table), and there's a draw for some great prizes near the end of the dinner.
    (Karen&Paul)

Here are two pics from the Repeater's Dinner last week at CSS to further temp you, the presentation of the food is over the top outstanding!

Quote Originally Posted by Mzambo View Post
    Here are two pics from the Repeater's Dinner last week at CSS to further temp you, the presentation of the food is over the top outstanding!
    ....Darn!! No pics!!!

Let's try to post those pic's one more time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mzambo View Post
    Let's try to post those pic's one more time.
    ....Using a "Quote" reply, click on the attachment (Yellow Box above) tab. Then upload a pic from your "My Pics". Wait for the URL to come up, than copy & paste it from the "Current Attachment" to your post. You can check it with the "preview", but won't really show until it is actually posted.

n127_1521n.jpg (57.3 KB)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mzambo...try one more time...lol

I have never encountered issues with posting pics.

Email me, I will send them to you.

Mzambo 1722 @ wideopen west.com