Default CTI Newbie questions, please help!!

To all you lucky CTI veterans!!!
    We will be there in 27 more days!!!
    I just have 2 quick questions!

1. We are going to do the dolphin encounter, but should we schedule now or wait untill we get to TI?
    2. We also want to do the snorkling, is it offered throughout the days or at certain times?

Thanks again for your help!!!

You can do either on the dolphin encounter. If you have someone you want to book it through then go ahead and book, if you don't have anyone in mind then wait until you get to the resort. You will be fine booking it at the resort.

The snorkeling goes out twice a day. Once in the morning and once in the afternoon. I don't remember the times. Perhaps someone else can help you with the times.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Quote Originally Posted by LEEWALTMAN View Post
    To all you lucky CTI veterans!!!
    We will be there in 27 more days!!!
    I just have 2 quick questions!

1. We are going to do the dolphin encounter, but should we schedule now or wait untill we get to TI? This is strictly a personal call, but in my view, it's better to wait until you're at the resort, where they can set up the excursion for you. I think it's better to wait because if you have it pre-scheduled, who knows if you will be going on a day when the weather is nasty or perhaps you found something else you prefer to do instead. You don't have to worry about availabity, they'll figure out a way to squeeze you in no matter what.
    2. We also want to do the snorkling, is it offered throughout the days or at certain times? I believe it's offered twice daily in the am and pm, weather/conditions permitting.

Thanks again for your help!!! No problem mon!
    Hope that helps!
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

I'd second the notion of waiting until you get there to book Dolphin Cove.

Like Dunn's River Falls, the dolphins can be crowded when the cruise ships are in port. If you go on a day the ships aren't in, it'll likely be a more enjoyable experience. And, even though you can see now when ships are and aren't scheduled, sometimes weather forces an unexpected change in the ship's itineraries. This way you have some flexibility.

BTW - Carol and I went on it a few years back as part of a cruise, and really enjoyed it!!! I'm sure you will too.