Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Beautiful pictures.. thank you so much for sharing!! Glad you enjoyed your home away from home.. we can't wait to return ourselves!!

chopaluk,
    Your photos are beautiful!! We were at CN in November ... I've set my desktop with one of your incredible photos. Thank you for sharing!
    Jan

chopaluk,
    We were at CN in November of 09 and your photos brought tears to my eyes - they capture the CN experience with amazing perfection. I've posted on of your best on my computer desktop! You are an incredibly talented photographer - thanks so much for sharing.
    Jan

chopaluk,
    I forgot to suggest that you should submit your incredible photos to the photo contest - they're the best! Good luck!!
    Jan

Absolutely FANTASTIC photo's!
    ... it keepsh me shane

Default Great Photos

Thanks for sharing the wonderful photos. We are going for the first time in December and are really looking forward to it.

Christine, I have to say that your pictures were breath-taking. The pictures were so pretty. My camera takes very nice pictures but, nothing compared to yours. I am so glad that u and your husband had a wonderful time.

These are simply beautiful and AMAZING photos - thanks so much for sharing! I cannot tell you how they helped get me excited for our trip there - we leave in two days!! running around like crazy getting ready, finishing up stuff so we can leave - so it helps to stop and take a look - best pics I've seen of CN so far! Like you, we have 3 little ones, no vacations to speak of really for about 7 yrs or more(I mean driving cross country w/ 3 little kids to visit family - I love my kids and family - but that's not a vacation!) We are also celebrating our 10th anniversary (Happy Anniversary to you!), and my inlaws offered to come stay w/ the kids! Thanks again for the photos, your work is just incredible!
    ~Andrea

What amazing pictures. I have been showing a co-worker some of my pictures but I don't think he was getting it until I showed him your's this morning, now he gets it and is trying to figure out when his mom can keep his kids.

Thank you so much.

Randymon, you should talk to this lady, some of these would be great in your brouchures.

Wow everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to give me such amazing feedback. I truly appreciate it! I think traveling to a location where everything is new makes for a different perspective, I'm thankful for the week we spent at Couples Negril. It was definitely food for the soul!

Thanks again,
    Christine

I am so excited now to leave on Sunday, your pictures were wonderful
    Cassi

sticking this as requested. Great Pics.

Couples Resorts

and again,...excellent pics. we are headed to CN in september and can not wait. may i ask what camera you use and what len/s?? ive got a canon 50D that im still learning about. im so use to the point and shot. this camera is way more than that........

Default Wow!

Chick, your pics are great! They bring out the aviance of the resort like no other I have ever seen. You do good work!

FAN-TAS-TIC Photos!

SHe has a Powershot G10, it appears.

Nice pics.

WOW!!! Absolutely AMAZING pics.
    Gave me goosebumps

Respect!

...and apparently a 5d MkII. Darn you delayed posting!

You are right KrisJamie!

I took two cameras with me to Jamaica, 2 lenses, and a underwater housing.

Most of the pictures on the blog were taken with my point and shoot Canon G10 camera. I also have underwater housing for my G10 camera (my camera fits into the housing that protects it from the water). I took the underwater shots with that. The Canon G10 (and there is now a G11 out) is an amazing point and shoot camera. A little heavier than most point and shoots, but it has most of the features my DSLR professional grade camera has.

I also brought my Canon 5D mark II with my 24-70mm f2.8 lens and my 50mm f1.4 lens (my favorite lens…it’s light weight and tack sharp).

Amazing camera, but like I said most of the pictures were taken with my little point and shoot because packing around a big heavy camera wasn't that practical! I took my SLR out for walks around the resort at sunset. So, I'm glad I brought it!

Key: the Canon 50D is a great camera!

Randymon,

Comp her a few days at the other 3 resorts so she can capture the essence of CTI, CSA, and CSS.

Christine, THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! My wife and I are going to CN in a couple of weeks for our 30th Wedding anniversary. First timers and weren't sure what to expect! From your pictures and what everyone says, I think we made the right choice!
    THANK YOU!

Awesome!!!!
    Art xo Francine

Quote Originally Posted by chopaluk View Post
    Wow everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to give me such amazing feedback. I truly appreciate it! I think traveling to a location where everything is new makes for a different perspective, I'm thankful for the week we spent at Couples Negril. It was definitely food for the soul!

Thanks again,
    Christine
    Go o CSS next - please. After CN, CSS is our next favorite Couples resort and you showed me alot of CN I never saw - even after 5 trips.
    ... it keepsh me shane

Okay...so it's pretty much been said but have to add my two cents! I am in awe of your talent. What an amazing gift. These pictures are raw and beautiful, elegant and simple...all perfection. Thank you for sharing with us...
    Kris

Christine,
    Loved the pics, they are absolutely amazing. I usually come home with at least 500-600 pics from our trip to CN. I get my best shots in the early morning hours before anyone is out and about. I just wish I could capture them as well as you do yours. We will be returning this July for our fourth trip. Thanks for helping set the mood for us!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast