My hubby and I returned from a glorious vacation at Couples Negril.

We have not had the opportunity to vacation just the two of us being that we have three kids. When my Mother-in-law called to ask if she could entertain our kids for a week over spring break, it was all I could do to hold in my screams of excitement!

When I was researching (to death I might add) resorts in Jamaica, our first priority was that there would be no kids at the resort. Nothing against kids, have three of my own, but I didn't want to be homesick for my kids while away so an adults only retreat was a must.

We also wanted to find a place that focused on relaxation and romance as this year we are celebrating our 10 year anniversary. We found all of that and more at Couples Negril.

Aside from being a Mom, I am a photographer on the side so the thought of taking pictures of everything I wanted to for a week was enough to make me giddy like a school girl. What surprised me though after spending a couple days at the resort, was that I was most drawn in to take pictures of the incredible people of Jamaica rather than the palm trees, and ocean views. The staff at Couples Negril are incredible. I stalked a few of them with my camera (ha ha), and they always returned a million dollar smile at my lens.

I blogged two posts when I returned with pictures and stories of our experience there. If you were at Couples Negril from March 30th to April 6th, you may be in a picture or two. I have so many more on my computer that I didn't blog, I had to stop somewhere!

Thanks again to all the staff at Couples Negril. You made our time there together incredible. It was exactly what we needed.

Anxiously awaiting our next trip "home" to Couples Negril,