Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default A Chick who Clicks view of Couples Negril

My hubby and I returned from a glorious vacation at Couples Negril.

We have not had the opportunity to vacation just the two of us being that we have three kids. When my Mother-in-law called to ask if she could entertain our kids for a week over spring break, it was all I could do to hold in my screams of excitement!

When I was researching (to death I might add) resorts in Jamaica, our first priority was that there would be no kids at the resort. Nothing against kids, have three of my own, but I didn't want to be homesick for my kids while away so an adults only retreat was a must.

We also wanted to find a place that focused on relaxation and romance as this year we are celebrating our 10 year anniversary. We found all of that and more at Couples Negril.

Aside from being a Mom, I am a photographer on the side so the thought of taking pictures of everything I wanted to for a week was enough to make me giddy like a school girl. What surprised me though after spending a couple days at the resort, was that I was most drawn in to take pictures of the incredible people of Jamaica rather than the palm trees, and ocean views. The staff at Couples Negril are incredible. I stalked a few of them with my camera (ha ha), and they always returned a million dollar smile at my lens.

I blogged two posts when I returned with pictures and stories of our experience there. If you were at Couples Negril from March 30th to April 6th, you may be in a picture or two. I have so many more on my computer that I didn't blog, I had to stop somewhere!

Thanks again to all the staff at Couples Negril. You made our time there together incredible. It was exactly what we needed.

http://christinehopaluk.com/blog/201...egril-jamaica/

http://christinehopaluk.com/blog/201...aica-part-two/

Anxiously awaiting our next trip "home" to Couples Negril,
    Christine

Wow!

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

Christine,

What can I say? Your talent for capturing what Couples Resorts means to us is extraordinary!

All I can say is Thank You!!

-Penny
    CN
    8/16-8/21

Home to CSA 3/4-3/11/2011

Incredible pictures! Thank you! Will be in CN June 19-26...wedding June 23! Absolutely cannot wait...especially after seeing your pics! Thanks again!!

Christine -
    Those were beyond fabulous. We have not been to Negril, but have been to CTI twice and heading for our 3rd trip soon (and have booked the 4th, this time at CSS). Thank you so much for sharing - just made my day!!

Yes, WOW!!! What a talent! I'm sure the resort would want to pay for some of those. WOW! We're about 60 days out from CSA!

Christine...Excellent photo's....you captured the true Negril...home, sweet home!

Beautiful pictures!! You're an amazing photographer!!

... and might I add... DAMN... great pics!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Randy should put a sticky on this! My vote for the April photo contest!

Amy

Those are some of the best, if not THE Best pictures I have ever seen of Couples. You are Truely Talented !!!!!!

WOW is right!!! I really enjoyed these and your creativity in capturing the beauty of CN. We are booked for CN in April 2011. We haven't been to CN since 2006 and your pictures remind us that CN is our "home". We've spent the years since 2006 at CSS & CSA and it's officially CN for us.
    After looking at your pictures, I don't know if we can wait 11 months though. Thanks for sharing these wonderful shots.

Default Great pics...

Hey chopaluk,

Those are some wonderful pictures. I went to your site and look at all of them. Also, yes, my wife Pandora and I were there at the same time and I did see us in one of your photos. The one where the lady was cooking shrimp in the big wok out by the pool, we are in the swing up above her. Have a good one!

Later...........Joe D.

what beautiful photographs - such a treat! thanks so much for sharing!

Beautiful pictures Christine! Thanks for sharing!
    Helen

chopaluk

GREAT pictures.

You captured many of our family and I am sure they are proud of you for remembering their names.

For your GREAT efforts the bar bill is on me. Free Bob Marleys.

Christine,
    Thank you. What fabulous pictures of one of my favorite places on this earth.
    Your capture of the staff made me smile, and i will save your sight so i can relive those pictures over and over.
    Great job,
    Barb

Absolutely gorgeous. Couples should hire you.

omg...your pics are freakin' fabu!

Christine - your pictures are PHENOMENAL! (did I spell that right? lol) We are going to CSA in just over 3 weeks and plan on doing a day pass to CN. Thanks for sharing!

Christine, Absolutely amazing photographs. You're very talented. Thanks for sharing.

great pics

Absolutely beautiful pix!! Our first trip to CN is in November and these made me even more excited (if that was possible!)

OMG...your pictures are great!!! My fiance and I will be there for our honeymoon from May 9th - 13th...I can't wait!!!

Amazing photos. I can only hope to capture half of what you did when we return to CTI for our 4th trip in July.
    Vicky

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast