Thread: Couples Newbies

Default Couples Newbies

My husband and I are celebrating our 10 year anniversary tomorrow 29 April and will be leaving for CSA on 6 May through 12May. We are both very excited and can't wait to arrive. It is hard to concentrate on anything other than this upcoming vacation.

awww congratulations!!! and I definitely understand not being able to concentrate on anything but Jamaica... I won't even tell you how much time I wasted today reading old posts, looking up prices for vacations closer than the one I have booked for next year, looking at pictures, etc... it was a bit ridiculous, and I still have a year left to wait!!!

I'm glad for you that you don't have very long to wait. Have a blast and a drink for the rest of us stuck here in reality-land. =)

Congrats, we were just thier in Feb. for 11 days. Enjoy the whole resort, and take the beach walk towards Negril. We did this almost daily and enjoyed it. Just get used to saying no thank you as you do get approached by several island people, as they respect your comment and kindly walk away. We even met a vendor who visited northern WI. not to long ago and had a good conversation with him. We are struggling as to return to CSA next year or try CSS. or back to CN. Have fun

Congratulations! I hope you enjoy CSA and the Negril experience as much as we have! Many of our anniversaries have been spent there... it just keeps getting better!
    Jan

Sunshine Smiles,

We just returned from CSA after celebrating our anniversary two weeks ago. It was our first trip there although we've been to CSS and CTI. You're going to love it!!! Lots of beach to roam and sunshine to enjoy. Don't miss visiting with Ultimate Chocolate at the piano bar in the evenings. Even if you don't want to play pass the microphone and sing aruond the piano it's still fun to watch!! Try each of the restaurants and enjoy the Jamaican hospitality. You'll go home with everything irie!! We're already missing it and planning a return trip.

Enjoy!

Bart & Bug

Thank you everyone for your posts.....we are so excited!

Default Congratulations

Congratulations!! We will be arriving on May 8th and leaving May 12th, we will be celebrating our 14th anniversary early. We could not go on our anniversary this year which is May 25th. This will be our second time at CSA. I have been packed for over a month, and have put too much in our bags. I will have to go back through them and lighten up. I am doing the single digit dance and cannot think of anything else........... See Ya There