Hybrid View

Default Anybody with me on this?

Hello fellow brides-to-be!
    I seem to be having a hard time focusing on anything other than wedding stuff! My fiance and I are looking for houses, hoping to make a decision this week and move Memorial Day weekend. Between that, the trip to Couples Negril June 19-26 and the wedding June 24...I can think of nothing else! Oh and my dress fitting is coming up 5/13. I have the attention span of a goldfish! Anybody else feeling this way? I'm so excited I can hardly stand it! Only 51 days until we leave!!

I am the same way and I am not even getting married until Nov. of 2011... I can only get better right?! Ha, I love this!

I'm the same way leaving for CSA June 15th with the wedding the 18th. Just had my dress fitting yesterday, and starting to make lists of everything I need to get done still.

I was the same way before my wedding 12/14/09. We were looking for a house hoping we could find one before we left and we did...only we had to counter back and forth the whole we week were in Jamaica!! We found out we got the house the last day there.

We both long to go back.

Congrats to all you ladies and men out there getting married!!!
    Hope it's wonderful!!

Yup! pretty much! we leave on june 15, get married at CSS on the 18th, my final dress fitting next week.

sending off documents today. .. and then it's just waiting, as everything else is taken care of!

OMG! Are you kidding? I'm on this board pretty much all day everyday, my wedding isn't until 10/9/10 at CTI. Not only am I the bride, but I'm wearing a second hat as the travel agent putting everything together. So I'm completely frazzled! Factor that in with looking for a new home, puhleeze (mispelled for effect, LOL!)you are SOOOO not alone! I'm nutso! You'd think with all the excellent reviews and the "don't worries" that people leave on the MB, that you wouldn't worry, but HAH! I don't know if I'm coming or going!!! Congrats on your wedding, and I'm sure that after it's done, you'll be posting the same thing, "oh, don't worry, it'll all be fine!" LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gdstravel View Post
    OMG! Are you kidding? I'm on this board pretty much all day everyday, my wedding isn't until 10/9/10 at CTI. Not only am I the bride, but I'm wearing a second hat as the travel agent putting everything together. So I'm completely frazzled! Factor that in with looking for a new home, puhleeze (mispelled for effect, LOL!)you are SOOOO not alone! I'm nutso! You'd think with all the excellent reviews and the "don't worries" that people leave on the MB, that you wouldn't worry, but HAH! I don't know if I'm coming or going!!! Congrats on your wedding, and I'm sure that after it's done, you'll be posting the same thing, "oh, don't worry, it'll all be fine!" LOL!!!
    Right there with you. the bride and the travel agent! We must like the added stress lol.

So glad to hear that I'm not the only one! Congrats to you all...and by the way I guess I'm so confused and frazzled I don't know what day I'm getting married. I said in my first post it's June 24...uhhh...WRONG! Try June 23! I guess all I need to do is get there...the rest will all be taken care of! Trying really hard to not be a bridezilla!
    Happy weekend everybody!

Quote Originally Posted by bluemoon0510 View Post
    So glad to hear that I'm not the only one! Congrats to you all...and by the way I guess I'm so confused and frazzled I don't know what day I'm getting married. I said in my first post it's June 24...uhhh...WRONG! Try June 23! I guess all I need to do is get there...the rest will all be taken care of! Trying really hard to not be a bridezilla!
    Happy weekend everybody!
    Bluemoon,

I am getting married on June 23rd too at CSA and I can't stop thinking about it. If feel like a little kid on Christmas Eve waiting for Santa. I feel your pain.

I'm getting married in August at CSS 10-19th and I tell you I've been on the message board almost everyday. I don't know what I'm lookng to hear or see, it's just I'm so excited that I can't sleep. I have it bad...how I wish for that great sleep, by the ocean, smelling the water, and seeing all the colors... Honey I tell you now JA better be ready for Chocklate...

Hi Emilou! In case you aren't counting, LOL, our wedding day is in 21 days! 18 days until we leave!
    Getting through all the details, I just took it one day at a time. We moved into our house over the weekend. I pick up my dress Monday. It's all pretty much done...except the waiting for it to get here! Of course we need to plan the reception when we get back, but I'm not thinking about that right now! Life is so good!

OMG!! I'm soooo relieved that there are other brides that are feeling the same way I do!!!! I feel like I'm going wedding insane and its not until May 2011! The MB is basically my daily ritual at least 2-3 hours a day. Because I'm pretty much planning this whole trip by myself, I feel like I can never be too prepared. Thank God the great reviews and advice on MB gives me daily peace of mind! :-)

I'm totally with you ladies. I have another year and almost 2 months and i am on this board DAILY!! (shhh don't tell my boss) lol. Next summer can not come soon enough. Just please remember when you DO finally get married, to post pics and videos so we can all enjoy your day as we wait for our own!!