Default Several Romance rewards ??

Last year we signed up for Romance Rewards. We didnt really recieve the cards until after we got home from our stay. No big deal. We did sign up before our trip though. First question is will we be credited for that stay? This year we are going for 6 nights. It looks like we will recieve the 30 min massage? unfortunally we will miss the gift shop credit by one day( that is if we were even credited for last year)
    do you still recieve the rewards when you book through a different site then couples?
    What about the repeaters party. Is it something special??
    Also if you swap resorts and want to come back to your original sonner then planned are you on your own to cab it back or can you call for an earlier pick up??
    Last question is I signed up with my maiden name so card does not reflect my current married name. Any issues with this you think?

Wow! Lots of questions. Let me see if I can help.

When you were at the resort last year, did you give them your RR #? If you did then your nights should be credited. You can find out by going to the RR page on this website and checking your account. If the nights do not show, then contact Couples and they can verify the nights and place them on your account.

When you arrive at the resort you will give them your RR # and they will verify your RR Level and then give you your appropriate gifts. It doesn't matter how you booked your trip.

The Repeater's Dinner is very nice. It is a special menu just for repeaters and is fabulous. There will also be a member of management seated at your table with you. They will answer any questions you have and tell you new exciting things that are planned for the resort. I wouldn't miss this.

I'm guessing you are talking about the Trading Places program when you say 'swap resorts'. If you decide to go back to your home resort before the shuttle leaves at 4pm, then you are responsible for your own ride. The front desk will call a cab for you, but you are responsible to pay for the ride.

For your final question, contact Couples and they will change your last name.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

tangles66 - yes - you will get credit for your previous stay. You will get the 30 minute massage but this trip will not count towards your rewards until your next trip. You get your rewards no matter who you book through.
    The repeaters dinner is great. Do not miss it!!!
    If you do the trading places and want to return earlier then you have to pay for the taxi back to your resort. That's what we did last year and it was $10 to get back to CN from CSA.
    Not sure about the card. I wouldn't think it would be a problem. I'm sure someone out there knows......

Quote Originally Posted by tangles66 View Post
    Last year we signed up for Romance Rewards. We didnt really recieve the cards until after we got home from our stay. No big deal. We did sign up before our trip though. First question is will we be credited for that stay?You can check your status on the website. It does take a while to be credited for your stay. This year we are going for 6 nights. It looks like we will recieve the 30 min massage? unfortunally we will miss the gift shop credit by one day( that is if we were even credited for last year)
    do you still recieve the rewards when you book through a different site then couples? Yes
    What about the repeaters party. Is it something special?? You are treated to a wonderful sit down meal with excellent service, great conversation and a chance to meet and speak with the management team.
    Also if you swap resorts and want to come back to your original sonner then planned are you on your own to cab it back or can you call for an earlier pick up?? Are you talking about the Trading Places?? If so, yes, if you decide to leave sooner, you will need to arrange for transportation. CSS and CTI are about 5 minutes from each other, not sure about CSA and CN, but I think it's pretty similar. So it's not terribly expensive.
    Last question is I signed up with my maiden name so card does not reflect my current married name. Any issues with this you think?
    You can change your name in the program. You won't even need your card. They are actually doing away with them in an effort to go more green.
    Vicky

"If you do the trading places and want to return earlier then you have to pay for the taxi back to your resort. That's what we did last year and it was $10 to get back to CN from CSA."

A Route Taxi between the 2 resorts would be less than $5 per couple.

So the Route Taxi does this have a different color plate? Do they have a set fee or do you have to negociate a fee?? I dont mind stepping out on the street and getting a route taxi!!