Thread: CSA rooms

Default CSA rooms

Has anyone ever stayed in and Atrium Suite? I booked it because it was in the middle of the resort and it had a hammock on the balcony.

It's the best room at CSA - quiet, great views, no TV, no minibar, and if you get a second floor, a high, vaulted ceiling. These are the rooms we always book. (Unfortunately, we keep getting upgraded away from them!)
    Ricky Ginsburg
    On the web, always open

Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

We have always stayed in a beachfront but I think we are going to stay in an Atrium this year, just because our budget is a little different this year. My travel agent has said the room are nice aand they are in nice 4 unit buildins away from the road and they have hammock. I think you will like the rooms. Plus you are in Jamaica... how bad can it really be?

Yes and we loved it.Had room 2218. Central location, great garden views, not even a two minute walk to the beach, our path came out right by the sundown bar,say hi to Martino and Delroy for us. Would be very happy to have that room again next year when we return "home".
    ARE WE THERE YET??

We wemt to CSa in the beginning of April and stayed in a atrium room and we LOVED it! Quiet, romantic room and very relaxing on the hammock.

The Atrium suites are the only rooms we have ever booked and that is the room we will have have again this September. We love the location, the view, the quietness of the area and the wonderful hammock on the large verandeh. The pictures of the Atrium suite on the website are exactly what you get. It is a lovely room and I am sure you will be very happy with it.