Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: CSA review

I thought this was pretty "snotty".

"I told hubby that must be the position they demote people do when they get bad reviews. LOL."

Someone on this thread commented that there was an issue getting coffee refills at breakfast. This is indeed an issue. I think it is a systemic problem. When you are seated for breakfast, the responsibility of the person seating you seems to be to provide you a cup positioned in a way that will be a clue to the fillers about what your coffee preference is. But they don't bring you coffee. I don't think they understand how desperate for coffee North Americans are in the morning. Putting one more person on to refill coffee would fix this. It is a problem. My wife and I solved this by getting up and going to the large pots to fill our cups ourselves. But I don't think that's what the management had in mine.

On the positive side, one morning I went down to get a pot of coffee to take back to our room so that my wife would have a cup when she woke up. The staff was wonderful and I had no problem getting an entire pot.

In any case, I don't think the problem here is with the staff, I think it's with the with the way they are assigned.

Damn, I miss couples. I'd wait forever just to get an empty cup overlooking the Caribbean!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2