Default Otaheite dress code thread removed?

Am I just not seeing it here? Has it been deleted? It looked as though there were some genuine questions, thoughts, and concerns being voiced here........

Quote Originally Posted by Sherm View Post
    Am I just not seeing it here? Has it been deleted? It looked as though there were some genuine questions, thoughts, and concerns being voiced here........
    See what a hornet's nest you stirred up pal?

Seriously, it's just one of those topics that for whatever reason seems to stir strong emotions on both sides of the issue. I think sometimes Randy and Sean simply feel there can only be so much debate going back & forth before it starts to become repetitive.

But there's also no doubt that this subject went away without any resolution whatsoever, nor will there be. The status quo rules in this case.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

That happened with the thread about "reserving" palapas at CSA, too. I don't think either thread deserved being removed - no one was attacking each other. And I must admit I find these debates very entertaining.

Well, at least the moderators could explain why it's being removed.

I think the POINT is....

The proper dress for Otaheite is posted. Please follow it please!

All I really want to know (and it has not been answered yet)is whether or not the code is going to be enforced for all. If it is fine, we will bring nice clothes along for our next trip home. If not, I like to dress as casual as the next guy and won't bother to bring an extra set of shoes along that I will probably only wear once. That's all I'm asking. I'm not trying to start any fights or create any animosity. With weight limits set at 50 pounds for checked luggage, leaving home an extra set of shoes means more Blue Mountain coffee that I can bring home.

The same happened with the concerns over children at the resort due to overbooking at a family resort. Nothing was said by management leaving everything up in the air, which kinds of make Couples look guilty. Sorry Randy and Sean but I think you should have at least addressed the OP's concerns in the thread.
    Vicky

well durn, now I'm all curious and I wish I'd read it before it got removed!