Default Secret Rendezvous

My husband and I just booked Secret Rendezvous for May and we are so excited! We will find out in two weeks where we are going.

I know that we will be booked at whichever resort is available at the lowest room category available, and we are excited wherever we end up.

I have heard that SR usually is booked at one of the two resorts in Ocho Rios (which would be fine with me since we went to CSA in Negril two years ago and would love to see another part of the island or we would be equally happy to go back to Negril). I am kind of hoping that we will end up at SS because that was the other resort we seriously considered before deciding on CSA for our honeymoon.

If you have done SR, which resort were you booked at and what room did you get?

Thanks!!

We did the sr last winter an ended up at css.We got c block and I'm not sure what catagory it is.I was very impressed with the suite we got.It was large and had a verandah that we had breakfast on every morning.Large livingroom,minibar, flat-screen in each room.Very nice.The resort is gorgeous and the food and service was outstanding.I hope you enjoy whatever you end up with.

We did the Secret Rendezvous last April with two other couples. We all were at Sans Souci and we all got one bedroom beachfront suites. The place was very nice. We are planning on doing the Rendezvous again in June. Hope you have fun!!!

Default Thanks!

Thanks for the info I am getting so excited.

Hi,I have been to couples swept away 3 times. Been thinking of trying secret rendezvous program to save some money and try another resort.(still wouldn't be upset with csa) can someone tell me exactly how it works. Does it really save that much money? do you have to book the trip 2 months prior to leaving?
    Can another couple book with you?

We found out that we are going to Tower Isle and staying in the Garden Deluxe Room.