Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

We'll be there May 26-June 7 for our honeymoon... first timers and SO EXCITED!

Is it weird I'm more excited for the honeymoon than the wedding? lol

me and the hubby return may 3rd through the 12th....fourth time to CSA......

cant wait to return !!!
    bringing more friends and family yet again........
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Well, we've had to push the trip back a week due to more school stuff (the big Cub Scout award dinner was the week we were going to CSA.) New dates are May 13 - 21 and we still can't wait.

Chris and Cornell, I'm sorry we'll still miss you guys, but this time only by a couple of days.

Maybeeee next time, Vee!

Merry Christmas to you!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Ya know what? I'm gonna give this a bump... just 'cuz I can!
    Chris

Another May 2010 visitor checking in! May 16th - 23rd in a garden verandah suite.

Anybody else in the double digits yet?? We are Love to see the # of days down into the 90's. 92 days for us. Yahoo.

We are in the double digits -83 days to go We will be at CSA May 8 to May 15 !!!!

By the time my reply posts Lisa and I will only have 94 days before our flight "home". Yeah, it's cold and we've had way too much snow here (Maryland) but that's going to make May 21-30 that much sweeter

Hey Chris, how's Joyce making out? Hope all is well, give her our love!

We will see you there Greg and Nancy! We will be at CSA from May 8-May 15 too! I just told my hubby-to-be: "83 days until we are married!"

Cornell, mi frien'!

Joy's fine... I'll e-mail you with more info....
    Chris

We will be at CSA May5th-11th...cannot wait!

Marrisa54-Congrats-newbies also-hope to toast your marriage at the pool bar-Tom&DuAnne

Steve and I are checking in May 16- May 22.. Only 41 more hours of work until a perfect day in Jamaica! It will be our honeymoon!

Congrats!... Unfortunately, we'll be filling in behind you, arriving on the 22nd...

Enjoy your special time!
    Chris

Not quite the single digit dance yet but 13 days now. I'll predict this time in 2 weeks we'll be settling into a beach chair after a yummy breakfast.

Eleven days left, & Lisa and I are extremely excited (and busy):
    *Lisa graduates (Masters Degree) on Saturday, May 15
    *I'm throwing her a party on Sunday, May 16th!
    *Our 15th wedding anniversary is on Thursday May 20th!
    *0ur 15th trip to CSA is on Friday, May 21st!

Look for me in Negril on May 21st, I'll be the guy with the big grin on the beach sipping a frozen drink right next to the most beautiful amazing intelligent woman on the planet!

I love you Lisa, and I can't wait to spend another magical vacation with you at Swept Away!
    Now if I can only get you to read the Message Board every once in a while so you could see this post, lol

Wow!... that's LARGE, Cornell... PLEASE give Lisa our congrats and love!

Oh... and Marley's on the beach soon come!
    Chris

big ups to Lisa for her masters. WOW. congrats on your 15th anniversary as well mi fren.

ya gwan be pon da beach soon mon.

Randy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2