Default Who are the Big Players on this Board? Randymon...

Hey Guys!
    I signed up with this message board back in 2008 and jump on here and there and a lot more when I'm planning my next trip to Couples (which I'm in planning mode now for May 2011).

Anyway, every time I'm on I see some of the same names come up that people seem to follow and quote and ask questions to such as Randymon however I've not been able to figure out the players on my own. Is Randymon an employee or a frequent visitor? How does he know so much?

Is the Chief Romance Officer on here? Is he Randymon? There also seems to be some couples that everyone follows and knows.

I'm just trying to figure out who the players are, how to get to know them since they seem to have the inside scoop on everything and how they know so much? Do they visit Couples that much? How do I get in that club?

Who are the Have to Knows on here?

"Is the Chief Romance Officer on here? Is he Randymon? "

Yes. Randy Russell

Funny how you never see the two of them in the same room together!

amyangeli

Get to know EVERYONE.

We are afterall all part of the Couples Family

Randy is, indeed, the best damn CRO in ANY organization dedicated to romance. Couples is so dedicated to this concept that they just HAD to hire the best in the biz... and that would be Randymon!

As for the rest of us, we're all just Couples junkies that need a place to bide our time and get our mini-"fixes" until we can make the big "score".

Enjoy!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Randymon and seandymon are "players" they both are employes of couples resorts randy is the Chief Romance Office and very good at that, sean I believe is responsible for romance rewards. While these are there duties you will see they actually wear several other hats. Most people on the MB can give sound advice based on their experiences some people have been going to Jamaica since the 70's. Take the message board as advice ad tips from there you will be set, DO NOT think it is the end all and base your vacation on what someone says happened for them as that will lead to dissapointment.

Thanks everyone for explaining who is who!!
    RDYJMJM you're right. We are all part of the Couples family!!

Randymon is Randy Russell Senior VP of Sales and Marketing and, of course, the Chief Romance Officer of Couples. Seandymon is his son Sean. Not sure what Seans title is but I know that he and his father are who monitor this board. I think Sean heads up thr rewards program. Hey, who knows, since the question is about the 2 of them and one of them has to be reading all of these, maybe one of them will answer this? Randy....Sean....?

You can't just jump in and start rubbing elbows with us big shots. You have to be invited. Patience, grasshoppa...

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

Greetings:

Randy Russell = Senior Vice President = Chief Romance Officer = Randymon
    Sean Russell = Customer Relations Representative = Seandymon = Son of Randymon

:-)

Couples Resorts