Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Default New april amigos 2011

Yes, I know it's really early to start another April Amigos thread. But I'll do it anyway.
    Bruce and Kelli, Diane and Eric. I knew that you both would change your minds and come back to CTI. We have already booked for next year but I think that we will change our dates. Right now we are scheduled to go 4/25-5/7. We will probably change that to 4/17-4/29.
    Okay, it's a long way to go for 2011, but I like having it out there.
    Viva Amigos!!

Richie

Quote Originally Posted by Crabracer View Post
    Yes, I know it's really early to start another April Amigos thread. But I'll do it anyway.
    Bruce and Kelli, Diane and Eric. I knew that you both would change your minds and come back to CTI. We have already booked for next year but I think that we will change our dates. Right now we are scheduled to go 4/25-5/7. We will probably change that to 4/17-4/29.
    Okay, it's a long way to go for 2011, but I like having it out there.
    Viva Amigos!!

Richie
    You were correct once again, Richie!

That's great news on your dates!!! I thought Sylvia said your trip would have to take place before the 16th. We're booked for 4/22-4/29, and Eric, Diane, Craig, and Cindy are booked for 4/21 - 4/20.

I see the makings of another great trip!!!

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

Hello!! we will be there april 17-may
    1!!! first trip to CTI... Just returned from CSA..
    -Otter,

345 days!
    -Otter,

We have changed our dates for April. This way we can be with some of our island friends. April 21 to May 2. Yes Diane, Syl agreed to this.

Richie

ALLRIGHT!!! Ritchie, we are so glad the April Amigos will all be together again in '11 on the Island! This is great news, can't wait to see you guys again!!

Craig & Cindy

Default What fun...

So happy we will all be together again...We are going to do April 21st thru 29th..Then we are going to CSS from the 29th-2nd.

We are so excited...

Nathalie & Steve
    CTI...2009; 2010; 2011
    CN...2012; 2013
    CSS...2012
    CB....2014

Yeah Richie! Keith and Suzan are there 4/22-29th also! Ok Bruce, April Amigos secretary, you need to start the list.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceandkelli View Post
    you were correct once again, richie!

That's great news on your dates!!! I thought sylvia said your trip would have to take place before the 16th. We're booked for 4/22-4/29, and eric, diane, craig, and cindy are booked for 4/21 - 4/20.

I see the makings of another great trip!!!
    4/21 - 4/20????

And the listing grows:
    April
    IsagenisFreak 17-5/1
    YanksSox 21-29
    Eric & Diane 21-30
    Craig & Cindy 21-30
    Richie & Sylvia 21-5/1
    Bruce & Kelli 21-29

Please feel free to add your names and dates

Yaaaaahoooooooooooooooooo! It makes us so happy to know we'll be together with so many friends again next year!

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

Quote Originally Posted by suzancr View Post
    4/21 - 4/20????
    Thanks for catching my mistake, Suzan! It should have been 29, but maybe it's the 30th - they love to keep adding days. And Richie - YanksSox is Steve and Nathalie. And I think Kevin and Karen are 21-29, too.

IsagenisFreak 17-5/1
    Steve and Nathalie 21-29
    Eric & Diane 21-29
    Craig & Cindy 21-29
    Kevin & Karen 21-29
    Richie & Sylvia 21-5/1
    Bruce & Kelli 21-29

I love how my secretary job starts earlier every year!

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

336! Feel free to list us by our real names if you'd like... Neil and Jennifer... Thanks for all the work on the list!
    -Otter,

Thank you guys for once again keeping this list going.With it so many days away.........it always gives me a lift, when I check this site and see "next year" is something tangible!!!The time does go by.Some days are just slower, than others!!

Anyway,sorry for the confusion.We did add two more days to our stay.And yes, Bruce is absolutely right...we do love adding time!!However, unless Eric and Craig surprise Cindy and I(which would be wonderful...hint, hint) there won't be any additional changes!!So we are arriving the 21st of April and leaving the 30th.

Today is one of those days, where I am finding myself missing EVERYTHING Jamaican.My friends, the colors , the smells.....you know the drill.The missing is endless!!!Can't wait to make some more memories, with the most amazing people...April Amigos.You guys are the best!!

Brenda and Steve.... Right now our dates are april 15-23 want to change them, but was told at work that I can only take a vacation that includes 5 working days... fortunately supervisor has fallen in love with Jamaica herself so ... it is to my advantage. and said I could take 6 working days as long as they didn't fall into the last week of the month. Need to get my hands on most recent edition of employee handbook and see what the actual rules are. I know the one clause states that employees that are at the 2 week level must take their first week as a five day stretch beginning on a monday... let's see how creative i can get. I'll take an unpaid day or 2 to extend my time in Jamaica'
    more later
    Yammy
    CTI/April Amigos

I'm losing my Jamaica mojo!!! This year's trip seems so long ago, and next year's so far away, both seem meaningless right now. Ugh! I HATE June through December...

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

BruceandKelli

I don't look at the whole year that we have to wait. I just keep my eyes on the small, sometimes miniscule, glow off in the distance. As long as I can see the light, I know the dream is still alive. The "one day at a time" thing has become part of my everyday existence. I know it sounds trite, but we lived that way while bringing up our daughter Sydney Erica. There were days filled with seizures, medication, trips to the hospital, yadda, yadda, yadda. It was becoming to overwhelming. And the thought of "doing this for the rest of our lives" was just more than we could handle. So over the very long 28 years that she lived with us, we changed our strategy. Since then, we remained focused on whatever the day throws at us. If we could just get through the next hour sometimes, then that's what we did. It does take some practice, but when we find life piling up, we step back and take the time to figure out how we can cope with what's on our plate.
    And before we knew it, another hour or day or week has gone by and we're still breathing.
    Soon come, mon, soon come.

Richie

AMEN to that Richie..

Nathalie & Steve
    CTI...2009; 2010; 2011
    CN...2012; 2013
    CSS...2012
    CB....2014

I also have a hard time.....thinking about how long a year can be.But last night I had a dream about CTI.I was wondering the lobby, like I do every year when we first get there, just reacquainting myself with all the beauty.Pinching myself.Thrilled that we actually made it back!!! In the dream,I kept thinking,am I here or is this a dream? Then my next thought was, who cares....this feels real. ....and so amazing!! That should,hopefully keep me going for a good month or so. So my advice .....go to bed and have a good dream!!!

Default April Amigos Logo????

So what do you think of this???
    Attached Files Attached Files

Nathalie & Steve
    CTI...2009; 2010; 2011
    CN...2012; 2013
    CSS...2012
    CB....2014

Default Btw

Just 44 Fridays....Yahoo

Nathalie & Steve
    CTI...2009; 2010; 2011
    CN...2012; 2013
    CSS...2012
    CB....2014

Quote Originally Posted by BruceandKelli View Post
    Thanks for catching my mistake, Suzan! It should have been 29, but maybe it's the 30th - they love to keep adding days. And Richie - YanksSox is Steve and Nathalie. And I think Kevin and Karen are 21-29, too.

IsagenisFreak 17-5/1
    Steve and Nathalie 21-29
    Eric & Diane 21-29
    Craig & Cindy 21-29
    Kevin & Karen 21-29
    Richie & Sylvia 21-5/1
    Bruce & Kelli 21-29
    Keith and Suzan 21-29

I love how my secretary job starts earlier every year!
    Alright Bruce, I know it's a volunteer job but it doesn't mean you can make such a big mistake as to leave us off the list!

That is beautiful Nat!Really looks great.

Hey Diane! where do you and Eric live in Florida? Bob and I just moved to tampa and we were trying to remember where you guys are.....Deanne

Hi Deanne! How are you and Bob?Eric and I live in south Florida.West Boca Raton.Probably about 2-3 hours from Tampa.We haven't gotten to the west coast too often but I know there are some beautiful beaches on your side of town.Is this a permanent move for you, or a vacation place?

We have run into quite a few couples that we met in April 2008 at CSS.Either on a trading places day, or couples who split their time at CSS/CTI. April has become like old home week.Hoping we get to see you both again too.If not in Jamaica, maybe now in Florida

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast