Default 1st timers @ CSA, Just Booked CTI for 2011

Hello all! We are first timers to Couples, we have been to Jamaica many times and have fallen for Couples. I will post a full report and review when we get back home. But I did want to post that we just booked CTI for april 2011 from the internet cafe at CSA!! How freaking cool is that!?!? Let the next countdown begin!!
    -Otter,

I don't know about anyone else, but not only do I think it's cool that a guest actually books a future Couples trip while currently on vacation there, I think Couples should throw in some kind of bonus, like an additional set of massages or something, just to show appreciation for the guests taking precious time out of their stay to guarantee Couples additional business down the road.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

It is always so wonderful to have your next trip booked when you leave. It makes the good-bye bus not seem so awful.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

All righty, PS and I figured it out... going to book Weds afternoon when I get off work for 2011. Yippee!

Quote Originally Posted by erob View Post
    all righty, ps and i figured it out... Going to book weds afternoon when i get off work for 2011. Yippee!
    nice!!!!
    -Otter,

Quote Originally Posted by Coloradojuli View Post
    It is always so wonderful to have your next trip booked when you leave. It makes the good-bye bus not seem so awful.
    You're so right on that Coloradojuli!
    It's always sad to leave Couples but this year for us was a little better because I had already booked our 2011 trip before we even arrived at CSA on April 1st of this year.
    Only 334 days to CN!!!!