Thread: css in august

Default css in august

Has anyone been there in August?? This will be my first trip and I know it's hurricane season. Should I take that chance???

Lisa

If August is the only time you can get away to go then just go. As you said it is Hurricance season, but Hurricances don't hit Jamaica that often.It can rain anytime of the year. They call rain liquid sunshine.
    Anytime in the summer months it is more humid. We try to go when it is cooler up north. Look at the weather stats and try to go during the months that are the driest

August may very well be the only time I can go this year, but don't want to spend the entire week in my room either!! lol I have looked at the best times to go but things don't alway work out the way you hope.

Thanks
    Lisa

Buy the necessary insurance

I went in August two years ago and had one afternoon of rain, went in June last year and had one afternoon of rain. No matter when you go couples will make sure the resort is awesome but the can't guarantee the weather.

I say go for it. It can rain anytime you are in Jamaica, no matter what time of year you go. Hurricanes don't usually hit during August, not saying that it can't happen. Do buy the insurance.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

I have been fortunate that I take most of my vacations in August, September, October, and November. I have never had a problem. Went to Caribbean, Mexico, Florida, and Europe. I do agree that u should purchase the insurance. I never think about that because, we were married in September. We tend to go on many vacations around that time.

Thanks everyone!! I can't wait to go to Jamaica and I am def going to buy the insurance. We were leaning towards couples SS but I think I am going to check out TI since I have a little time before i book.

Thanks again
    Lisa