Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Jamaica4U - We have been to CSA once, and twice to CSS. We might be able to add to your research data! Send us an e-mail, and we'll send you pictures of both, and a review of both, that might help you with your decision!
    pellis4@cogeco.ca
    (Karen&Paul)

Hi,

Thank you so much for offering to share your pics of CSS & CSA. I sent you a note to include my email address:
    ddgpublishing@comcast.net.

I'm truly looking forward to your pics of both properties.

Respectfully,

Debbie

Jamaica4U

I'm so glad you found this review helpful! Sharing some insight with the "newbies" was really my soul mission with this review as it was such a difficult decision for us. Your research will pay off! Everyone has lots of opinions and point of view and of course mine is only one. What is great to some is boring to others, what is quiet to some, is perfect for others (you catch my drift) Where ever you choose, have a fabulous time!

Cheers,
    Kris
    Kris

Thank-you so much for your review. We are newbies that will be going to CN next Jan. We had a hard time deciding too and thought about doing a split but decided to do a pass to CSA instead. I am so excited and now wish maybe I had done the split?? Oh well, either way I know it will be fantastic. Does anyone know if you get to see the rooms when you do a day pass?

Your review is where people should go to really see the fundamental differences in each resort. You did a great job explaining what is the same and what is different with each resort. Good job. We are going to CSA for our second time because we loved it, but we are doing a day over at CN to check it out. Thanks for all the info.

Sun Kissed,

Your mission was successful! Couples management should seriously consider hiring you. You would certainly be an added asset to the Couples chain.

Respectfully,

Debbie

Karen & Paul,

I enjoyed your pics of CSA & CSS. The views of your suite and the property are stunning & breathtaking. Prior to looking at your pics I was leaning toward CSS, now after seeing your pics, I'm certain CSS will be selected for our first Couples experience.

I cannot thank you enough for sharing your vacation photos with me.

Respectfully,

Debbie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2