Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default What is it that you like or want to experience on a nude beach?

There are many people who say they nude sunbath and many who say they want to try it. So here is a question for you to respond to.

What is it that you like or want to experience on a nude beach?

For us it is that freedom experience. We are comfortable with ourselves and like the fact that we can get an all over tan. Do we care when people walk by us at CN and look? Nope and I often look back, wave and sometimes I capture their pictures.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.....

The all-over tan
    The calm, quiet of the AN beach at CN
    Floating in the warm waters of Bloody Bay
    Meeting other couples while frequenting the AN hottub
    Meesha (our fav bartender) at the AN bar...what a SWEETIE!

And, most of all, just feeling the warm sun and light breeze hit this old bod....makes me feel younger and just a little bit "daring" again!!

I also like the freedom to just be me and sun and have fun. I have found that being anatural that the people are just themselves and not to put on airs. we are all are in the same boat naked and comfortable

I know Scott's main thing is he HATES wet swimsuits, plus he is a nudist at heart. Don't come wander over to our house without first calling. You might get an eye full! LOL

I enjoy the fellowship at the nude beach. There is nothing in the world like nudist. They are the friendliest people. Being able to get an all over tan isn't too bad either.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

i want to see all the playboy playmates there. ohhh, you mean they wont be there??? well then, i want to feel the sun all over me, feel the water in a way that you dont when you are wearing a suit, and really looking forward to meeting more great, friendly people like we have every time. oct cant get here soon enough.

Right up until I saw this post today, my day was pretty bad. Stress at work, acting as a mediator between my hubby and my daughter, etc. Then I read this and just went "aaaahhhhhhh" Took me back to last September and the warm breezes, soft sand, flowing cocktails, new friends, tropical waters and oh yes, no annoying wet swimsuit or tan lines to deal with! LOVE IT!
    Lucy

lovnrumpunch

You made my day with that post. STRESS RELIEF

Loverumpunch ~ Sorry for such a rough day. Couples memories are my 'calgon take me away'.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

My husband and I have met the nicest people on the "nude" side. In fact, a bunch of us meet up every June at Couples to hang out together. No pun intended. Like someone said, there is nothing to hide behind-no facade. I love the warm sun, the breeze, the ocean, one on one with nature. In the states, I am probably one of the most modest people on the planet, I think that is probably one of the main reasons I love going au naturel. One of the best things, it is couples only....You don't have to worry about being hit on/bothered. Occasionally you will get the people who want to "look"-----like someone posted earlier, just smile and wave. That kind of makes them "look" away. LOL. To me, I don't care what people look like-it is the person inside the skin that matters. Most of my bestest friends I have are Nudy Booty June Bugs/Islanders. Love-Peace-Respect. Soon Come...32 Days

Never in my life did I ever dream of being a "nudist". I don't think that title applys to the majority of people who travel to couples resorts for the au natural beaches. For me (and my husband, I think) its about freedom and experiencing the sun, sand, wind, and water in a truely natural way. It is a very liberating experience....especially for all us non-playboy types.
    :-)

Peace, love and all human bodies are beautiful and interesting...yes, even mine and yours...

Bilkat

Being naked. There is nothing better than being naked. Well one or two things.

I completely agree with the above post. People are equal when everyone is nude. People treat one another with respect and dignity and for some reason people that you may not have talked to in the clothed world become approachable.

When we got married four years ago and went out to the Island we were twenty three. I don't believe there was anyone on the island our age, but it did not matter. We met the greatest people and all talked as if we had been friends for ever. We will be on our third trip to CTI in 27 days and we are meeting friends we made on the island from previous trips.

This is the hardest topic to explain to people who have never had the experience because they immediately begin to judge. But it is an all around great experience.

CTI get ready!

Dustin_Megan, Good for you guys. I wish I had discovered nude recreation when I was your ages. I'm glad you don't let what other people might think spoil you enjoyment. Not many young people participate in nude recreation, and they don't know what they are missing. CN is not in the cards for us this year, but maybe we will get to meet on our favorite beach sometime in the future.

You all are preaching to the choir - so to speak.
    I think what most people who are contemplating experiencing the natural side, myself included, want to really know are just three very basic things:

1) Really - what's the average size of those who are nude? Don't give those feel-good answers i.e "it doesn't matter" "as long as you're happy with yourself it's all good" "it's about being together as a couple, not what size you are", etc... I want to know the truth. Are there people who are 50 lbs+ over-weight out there or is everyone in fairly good shape for their age?

2) Are there swingers who go there to hook-up with other couples? Is there a chance my husband and I could be approached by another couple who want to be more than just friends?

3) Is there a chance we could accidently run into a couple engaging in any sexual activity? I would think being nude together and enjoying the vacation along with the alcohol could cause for a little "frisky" feelings from time to time.

Thanks for your in-put!
    J&R

Clothes are uncomfortable. They strangle you. I guess the concept is to keep you warm, but in Jamaica???

Having said that, I've not done the AN thing before other than alone or with my wife. We'll try the 5 margarita approach when we're at CCS in June.

"The finest clothing made is a person's skin, but, of course, society demands something more than this. ~Mark Twain"

the feel of the sun, warm Caribbean water and a soft breeze
    the "non feel" of a wet bathing suit
    the liberating vibe
    the incredible folks we meet on the AN beach
    the friendships and laughs enjoyed
    trying to explain to your friends how you spent $$ but forgot to take out a hobie cat, dove less then you expected because instead hug out all day quietly relaxing, laughing or "yachting" nekkid

J&R - In answer to your 3 questions:

1- Go to Walmart and take a good look around. Now, that's the varying ranges of body types you will see on any A/N beach. Yes, there are people who are 50 pounds plus overweight, and yes there are people who are in pretty good shape for their age, and yes, they will all be naked and enjoying the wonderful feeling of the warm sun and cool water on all of their skin. that's what it's all about!!

2 - There is a 99.999% chance that you will NOT be approached by any "swingers" at any Couples A/N beach. There are other resorts where they can be found with much higher percentages.

3 - Any public display of sexual activity is strictly not allowed at any of the couples resorts. For those who have not tried it, naked people on a beach conjures up images of sexual activity. Honestly, it is not about that at all!!! It is about freedom from wet clothing, and the amazing feeling of sun and water on all of your skin. All I can say is, "once you go, you know" !!!
    (Karen&Paul)

Quote Originally Posted by J&R View Post
    You all are preaching to the choir - so to speak.
    I think what most people who are contemplating experiencing the natural side, myself included, want to really know are just three very basic things:

1) Really - what's the average size of those who are nude? Don't give those feel-good answers i.e "it doesn't matter" "as long as you're happy with yourself it's all good" "it's about being together as a couple, not what size you are", etc... I want to know the truth. Are there people who are 50 lbs+ over-weight out there or is everyone in fairly good shape for their age?

2) Are there swingers who go there to hook-up with other couples? Is there a chance my husband and I could be approached by another couple who want to be more than just friends?

3) Is there a chance we could accidently run into a couple engaging in any sexual activity? I would think being nude together and enjoying the vacation along with the alcohol could cause for a little "frisky" feelings from time to time.

Thanks for your in-put!
    J&R
    Hi J&R, I think you're right. These are questions many people wonder about. I will try to answer them, but I'm sure others will provide more elegant answers than mine.

First let me say that we have only been on the AN beach at CN on two vacations, so my answers will be based on those experiences.

1) Really - what's the average size of those who are nude?

Our experience is that it's the same as the average size of those who are not nude on the other side of the fence. You get people of all shapes and sizes on both beaches. Whether or not your size matters is completely up to you. The people on the AN will accept you as you are.

There may be, but this can also happen on the non-AN beach. We had a couple talk with us on one visit. They lived about 50 miles from where we live. They asked about a bar in our community and if we knew anything about it. We had heard of it but we're not people who frequent bars. They talked with us in the same way other people on the AN beach talked with us. A couple of days later we saw them on the non-AN beach having a great time laughing and talking with some people they had met. I Looked up the bar they had mentioned when we got home. It is a "lifestyle" club. They were not pushy. They did not offend us or anyone else on the AN beach in any way. Did they find what they were looking for? Only they know for sure. The interesting thing... they only spent one afternoon on the AN beach. I think because there were obviously no "lifestyle" couples there.

First there is a rule against this at Couples. You will be asked to leave the resort should you be caught engaging in sexual activities in public areas. That being said, everyone at Couples is there with the person they love. It is that fact mixed with alcohol that will cause "...frisky feelings from time to time.", more so than alcohol mixed with people being nude.

ENJOY!!!

Scotty-

Just HAVE to agree.....

Nekkid "yachting" was the best!!!

Have you & Diane made any travel plans for 2010/2011?

(Hi Lucy!)

Default To J&R

My wife and I just got back from Couples Tower Isle and had our 1st naturel experience. I can help you answer your questions.

1st. The last post is 100% correct and I couldn’t say it better. What you would see in Wal-mart is just what you will see on the island. Some are bigger than other or more in shape than others but you lose site on body shapes and sizes. Once/if you start mingling you don’t pay attention to that as much.

2nd. In the week we were there we were not approached once nor did we hear any crazy stories. There are other resorts there for those interested in that and once you’re at a Couples location I think you can tell by the Atmosphere that this isn’t one of those places.

3rd. The most you might see is people kissing. In our week there we didn’t see anything that we shouldn’t have. Plus I think it’s embarrassing for the men to get excited so I would assume they do as much as they can to prevent any extra excitement. If so a quick dip in the pool is a good fix. Yes the alcohol and being naked can cause extra feelings and unfortunately men can’t hide this as well as woman so a quick dip in the pool is a good fix for that.

All in all I would say go, relax and enjoy yourself… No worries mon… Just an f.y.i the experience is addictive so don’t be surprised if you get hooked. J

Karen if I hope that you are not refering to the website the people of wal-mart. If so I am sorry because there has never been that kinda group of people at CTI when I have went.

mrg we will not be at CTI June 2011 but we will be returning June 2012. My sister is graduating college at the same time we normally leave for our trip and cannot juggle taking off of work for both trips at the same time. However we are talking about going in March. The thought of a year without Couples is a tough one.

cubbyblu - Tell us more about the naked yachting!!!! Was this something you did at Couples?

Haven't heard of a nekid yacht trip.

Heard of a Catamaran MOON tho.

Attachment 6855
    Last edited by RDYJMJM; June 12th, 2010 at 05:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin_Megan View Post
    Karen if I hope that you are not refering to the website the people of wal-mart. If so I am sorry because there has never been that kinda group of people at CTI when I have went.

mrg we will not be at CTI June 2011 but we will be returning June 2012. My sister is graduating college at the same time we normally leave for our trip and cannot juggle taking off of work for both trips at the same time. However we are talking about going in March. The thought of a year without Couples is a tough one.
    Sorry but no, have no idea what the people of walmart website is.
    (Karen&Paul)

Ha! People of Walmart dot com is not the crowd I want to see out on TI. It's nice for some afternoon amusement now and then, but I wonder...don't those people ever look in the mirror?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast