Thread: coffee makers

Default coffee makers

can anyone tell me do they have coffee makers in the rooms

CSA has coffee makers in the room but you really don't need them. You can have continental breakfast delivered to your room every morning starting at 6:30 AM (large carafe of coffee, fruit tray, cold cereals, yogurt, pastries)!!! Doesn't get any better than that! We just came home and we did that every day and it was on time EVERY DAY!!!

There are coffee makers in the rooms. However, if you are going to CN, you can order coffee to be delivered along with fresh fruit and juices and pastries.....one of the best perks

Yes, they have coffee makers in the rooms

They do at CTI, but in 3 trips, I think hubby has used it once. We have the continental breakfast delivered to the room and they bring a pot of coffee.
    Vicky

Not sure about the other resorts, but CSS does. My husband made himself coffe every morning while we "woke up".
    Linda

Yes, you can also have room service deliver a carafe of coffee to the room. I think the room service coffee is better than the room coffee. Plus you get fresh milk with the room service coffee.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

at CSS, yes, all rooms have coffee makers. dunno about other resorts.

Yes

This probably isn't the first reply since it's a weekend, but yep!
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014

We had one at CTI.

Yes they do...
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

I used the coffee maker every morning in my room at CN. My husband likes to sleep late and I'm not ready to eat anything right away so I enjoyed making a pot of coffee and sitting on the porch by myself. Oh, the coffee and the scenery is heavenly!

Quote Originally Posted by Vickyj View Post
    They do at CTI, but in 3 trips, I think hubby has used it once. We have the continental breakfast delivered to the room and they bring a pot of coffee.
    How do you make your afternoon coffee/rum-cream treats???