Thread: Drinks at CSS

Default Drinks at CSS

So excited to be leaving for CSS in about 50 days! I have a question about drinks though. My fiance and I are really excited to be trying new things. We are both young (21 and 22) and are still trying to find things we like. So I was wondering if the bars at CSS have a menu of the things they serve.

If not, can anyone recommend some drinks that we should try?

Absolutely! The drink menus have lots of choices and list what is in the drink. Also, at most of the bars there will be a "drink of the day" - something tropical and easy to drink. Lots of coconut rum and juices to mix it up with, but also the usual bar standards are at the main bars. The wine choices are good too, especially with dinner. Enjoy your trip!

They do have drink menus, and they also always have a drink of the day. If you're running low on ideas, you can always tell the bartender the type of drink you're in the mood for and they'll make you something no problem... we did this many times and it was always delicious!!! These drinks are usually a bartender-specific specialty though, so you can't ask anyone at any other bar to make one because they won't know what you're talking about.

Other than that, drinks you should try:
    Hummingbird
    Dirty Banana
    Pina Colada
    Strawberry Daquiri from the beach bar- best SD I've ever had!!!

have fun. =)

Miami Vice...strawberry daquiri and pina colada frozen mix with Appleton Rum...our drink of choice!

Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy0415 View Post
    So excited to be leaving for CSS in about 50 days! I have a question about drinks though. My fiance and I are really excited to be trying new things. We are both young (21 and 22) and are still trying to find things we like. So I was wondering if the bars at CSS have a menu of the things they serve.

If not, can anyone recommend some drinks that we should try?
    You will be blown away by their drink menu. Of course if you don't see a particular drink that's a must-have, describe it and they will be more than happy to make one for you. Or better yet, tell the bartender to surprise you with his or her own creation. And if any drink they make is either too strong or too weak, they'll adjust it as needed. You simply can't go wrong with drinks at a Couples resort.

As for must-have drinks, may I suggest a Hummingbird, which is probably the single most popular drink at the resort, or our particular fave, the Jamaica Smile. Both drinks are a bit on the foo-foo side, but hey, when in Rome, ya know?
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

There's a drink of the day every day which is always new and different. I personally like the pina coladas, hummingbirds and dirty bananas. Honestly just ask the bartender at any of the bars to make something special and they'll gladly comply. They do this every day after all. You can always try a Bob Marley but be aware, they are deadly! I do believe they have 151 rum on the top. Enjoy!!!