Hybrid View

Default Question about Romance Rewards

We returned from CN last Friday the 23rd. I signed up for the Romance Rewards the following day. I noticed on my account it still has 0 (zero) days. Should I have signed up for the Rewards program before we left?

TIA

Just let Couples know what your number is and they will apply the credits, but it does take several weeks.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

It doesn't take several weeks any more. Please email me at sean@couples.com and I will be happy to assist you or anyone else that has a RR issue. Thanks!
    Regards,
    Seandymon
    Romance Rewards and Preferred Agency Program
    Couples Resorts!

Seandymon ~ So glad to hear that you have been able to shorten the time. Great to have you on board and working so hard!
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Speaking of "romance rewards". Is anybody tired of the white shirts with blue lettering. How about some different gift choices like maybe hats or different color shirts with a small logo on it. The other choices...champagne(we can get this in our mini bar at CN)and candles (we have more than we can use at home).
    I'm just saying...... are we the only ones that feel this way

Roughly how long does it take? A week or two? We left on April 29th but I feel like there might have been a mix-up with our reservation or something so maybe that is why it hasn't shown up yet.