Hybrid View

Default Room renovations @ CN & CSA

Hello, I understand there is some room that have been renovated at these resorts. Can someone tell me what type? What type of roomare in the new section at CSA ? We are booking for a nov trip. I am dussy about the room and do want a tv. Thanks
    Chippiesue
    Chippiesue
    Sans Souci 2009
    Couples Negril Nov 2010
    Swept Away November 2011

Couples tower island December 2012

Chippiesue ~ All rooms at CN have been refreshed in the past year and half. All the rooms at CN have a flat screen TV and mini-bars.

I've not heard of any renovations going on at CSA, but about 3 years ago there was an addition added onto the resort.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Actually, the new section at SweptAway, which doubled its capacity, was completed in 2007. All room categories in the new area (with the word "Verandah" in their names) have minibars and flat-screen TV's. None of the rooms in the original area of the resort have TV's, although the original Beachfront Suites have minibars.

Over the last year or so, the Beachfront Suites and Atrium Suites in the original area of the resort have been undergoing restorations. I understand that the original Garden Suites are now being rennovated.

I hope that helps...
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Just returned from CSA and stayed in a garden suite (which has no TV). It did have a minibar (which wasn't included in the rooom description). We spoke with the GM at the repeater's dinner and he said that mini bars and TV's were being added to all of the rooms within the next month or two.
    Kerri & Dean
    CN 7/25/09 - 7/31/09
    CSA 4/24/10 - 4/30/10

yes,thank you for the help. I am fussy about my room so maybe i should concider the newer section at csa or updated.

I do spend time in my room and like to suround myself within a nice vibe!
    I really need to figure what resort is best suited for us.I keep changing my mind..oh maybe a women thing?!!lol
    Thanks again
    Chippiesue
    Sans Souci 2009
    Couples Negril Nov 2010
    Swept Away November 2011

Couples tower island December 2012

Anyone know if the Atrium will be turned into something like the newer suites? My fiance and I picked the Atrium for our honeymoon because we liked the look of it . . . less like a hotel and more unique. I really adore the wooden look and shutters on the windows! I hope they don't change much by August 2011! We don't even want an upgrade because we like the look of these rooms so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Danae&Adam View Post
    Anyone know if the Atrium will be turned into something like the newer suites? My fiance and I picked the Atrium for our honeymoon because we liked the look of it . . . less like a hotel and more unique. I really adore the wooden look and shutters on the windows! I hope they don't change much by August 2011! We don't even want an upgrade because we like the look of these rooms so much!
    The only change is that a minibar will be added.