2nd trip to Couples Negril April 30th - May 9th 2010
Here are just a couple of the wonderful memories my husband and I shared at Couples Negril.
Pic 1-Seizing life's small opportunities. The Ponds at Couples Negril.
Pic 2-Beautiful view of Bloody Bay from resort lobby.
Pic 3-Sunset view from the beach at Couples Negril.
Just a few of the over 1000 pictures I took during our 2nd visit to CTI May 16-20, 2010. My husband and I are already planning our 3rd trip back, hopefully for our 10th wedding anniversary next year!
1. Sunrise over Tower Isle - I got lucky one morning and woke up early enough to capture this beautiful shot of the sun rising over Tower Isle. We couldn't wait to begin our day!
2. Our Daily View - this is the wonderful view we had of the pool, Tower Isle and the beautiful blue ocean every day.
3. Morning Beach Walk - one of the many pictures I took the morning we had to leave our 2nd home and return to the real world. I can't seem to take enough pictures of all our surroundings.
There is absolutely no comparison to the level of service, detail, and magnificence we experience as guest of Couples Tower Isle!
Lots of great photos this month! I have to put this one on. I heard this singing of "One Love" followed it to find Maisie singing to the parrot "Anita" at CSS. When she came to the chorus the bird would dance!
OK - try as I might, I could not get it to delete the wrong pic I accidentally clicked on for my previous post...that little attachment window that pops up just kept adding the photos onto the end... anyone know how to fix that? It still won't let me, keeps showing the wrong photo.... grrrr.... I have done it multiple times now...
perhaps I need to log off my computer altogether and start over.
OK, sorry folks, think I had some issue w/ my own files and naming, etc. (still think it's weird how the total amt used seems to keep going up in that download window though). so this was intended to be my #3 picture, NOT The other sunset one that is currently there!
now after fighting with this - I *really* wish I could crawl into this picture! :-)
CSS Jan 20-30 2010 - 14th time to Jamaica - Best Vacation EVER
Thank you to couples for our fantastic vacation. Here are a few of our favorite memories:
1. True meaning of vacation - relaxing in at the Mineral Pool (like a private haven) with the best fruit smoothies,
a good book, pure sunshine and the ocean right behind us.
2. Beautiful sunset
3. One of the beauties of both Jamaica and CSS is the nature: