Hybrid View

Default CTI Review Of Island

My wife and I went on our honeymoon to CTI from April 23-28. At first we were apprehensive about the Island but decided to tr it.

We were hooked. I have got to admit that the people on the Island at CTI were the nicest people we have met. I actually was asked several times to take pictures of couples and it was just fine.

Did we miss the clothed people hanging out at the pool bars at the resort? Nope.

We will be back in a heartbeat.

The food was great. The drinks were great. We did the Horseback Riding and loved it.

Always good to hear of positive reviews. We will be there in November and cannot wait.

Congratulations on your marriage bandkcook.

Quote Originally Posted by bandkcook View Post
    My wife and I went on our honeymoon to CTI from April 23-28. At first we were apprehensive about the Island but decided to tr it.

We were hooked. I have got to admit that the people on the Island at CTI were the nicest people we have met. I actually was asked several times to take pictures of couples and it was just fine.

Did we miss the clothed people hanging out at the pool bars at the resort? Nope.

We will be back in a heartbeat.

The food was great. The drinks were great. We did the Horseback Riding and loved it.
    I'm so glad to hear you loved it. We tried it last year and were so hooked, we changed this year's booking from CN just so we could go back to the island. And we JUST missed you. We left CTI on 4/23. Maybe next year - we're already booked for 4/22 - 4/29.

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

We agree Bruce it is a very liberating and quite freeing...It was so funny when I got home one of my daughters noticed I didn't have any tan lines, her face was precious…I got a good laugh from it…can’t wait till next year…Unlike you Bruce…I’m going to be hard pressed to keep this tan as it’s still pretty cold up here…

Nathalie & Steve
    CTI...2009; 2010; 2011
    CN...2012; 2013
    CSS...2012
    CB....2014