Default 12 days till return to Couples - i'm soo nervous

We married at CN 25th May 2005 & my husband promised we could return for our 5th anniversary, so much so I've been counting the years, months & now (yippee) days !!!!

We are flying from the UK on 15th & spending the 1st week at CSA, then on to CN to celebrate our anniversary for the 2nd week - I can't wait, I'm sooo excited, I'm sure everyone at home & work will be glad to see the back of me as I'm driving everyone daft talking about it.

Now you ask why am I so nervous????? Well we met some folks from Virginia Beach in Cancun in 2004 & we've raved on about CN since then. Scott & Deb have decided to join us at CN - Woo-hoo, it gets better, 5th anniversary at CN & Scott & Deb joining us - yeay!!!

But....................................... here's my problem - will they think it's as good as we say?????

Always dicey. Everyone's different. Expectations are never consistent from person-to-person.

But relax... if you met them at Cancun, they will probably be blown away by Couples.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

My prediction is if you go with a positve frame of mind and don't set yourself up for unrealistic expectations, then after it's all said and done, your trip will have been as memorable as you're hoping it to be.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

How could anyone not enjoy CN?!? It would be beyond me. We talked some friends of ours into spending their 2 week honeymoon there and they were not disappointed. Can you imagine if they'd hated it?!? Relax, it sounds like they're going there to see you and the resort is a huge bonus.

We also arrive at CSA on May 15. My honey arranged this trip for my b'day[WHATTA GUY}We're newbies-TOOOO excited! Have a safe journey. See ya there.