Thread: CTI night life

Default CTI night life

My boyfriend and I have never been to CTI and are going in July for the first time. We are so excited and everything looks so amazing. I just have a concern about the night life. We love to dance and have fun, I don't know what kind of activities they offer at night? Can someone help?

You can dance to the house band every night, then they play recorded music/cds after. We have even danced in the piano bar after the piano or karake has finished. I'm nt sure if it was their cd's or if someone in the group brought their own. It really depends on the crowd there at the time, it's what you make it.

Quote Originally Posted by dymndcorsetdiva View Post
    My boyfriend and I have never been to CTI and are going in July for the first time. We are so excited and everything looks so amazing. I just have a concern about the night life. We love to dance and have fun, I don't know what kind of activities they offer at night? Can someone help?
    I'm hardly the expert because rare was the night we stayed up past midnite during our recent trip there, but I don't think the night life is a particular strength for CTI, altho they definitely had some dancing going on at the Patio on some nights. And the Piano Bar will stay open as long as there are guests hanging in there, but this venue is primarily for sing alongs and kareoke.

I will say tho that the entertainment they provided in general was fantastic, and that often sets the mood for the later evening such as when the house band or the DJ start kicking out the dance tunes. As with most places, it's what you and those around you make of it. At least you'll be happy to know that CTI's layout affords you the opportunity to meet a lot of very nice and often very fun people. Good luck and have a blast.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

Hiya,

My boyfriend and i have just returned after a fabulous 16 nights at CTI...supposed to be 7 nights but we were stuck for an extra 9 nights due to the volcano...and i loved every minute of being stuck!

We are both 25 and are used to going on holidays which are quite mad in the evening...music, drinks and partying. We knew Couples would be more chilled out and it def was. We found it pretty ok in the evening. We went to margarhitaville on the Monday night and loved it there...we loved the music and vibe. At the hotel we were usually back at our room at about 12-1am....basically when the bar closed! The piano bar wasn't our thing but we loved chilling with the guys at the bar, sampling all the drinks! The music is varied...there is a lady who sings most evenings....it wasn't our thing but we enjoyed it. The nights where there was music on the beach and the shows was good. The guy who does the DJ system plays some wicked r&b tunes and we had a good dance!

Trust me, nightlife was perfect...you could enjoy the show nights and DJ, go to Margarhitaville, or just chill a couple of nights with the bar guys, have a laugh and then make a move back to the room...16 nights was still not enough! x